Book 2

Room 137

 

Sungmin POV

Weeks past like a wind. Now I'm in the plane to fly to Vietnam for our last stop for our SS3. I look to my left. Donghae was sleeping and breathing slowly. He keep moving his lips. He look so cute. Its tooks about 5 hours from Korea to Vietnam. I can't sleep. I was so excited to meet V-ELF.

I was day-dreaming when someone threw at me a crumpled paper. I opened it.
       
                Lee Sungmin,
                    You should sleep. Your eyes so big. I can see from here.You will collapse on stage if you didn't get enough rest.
                                                                                                                                                                        Handsome Maknae.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         



I smiled when I read that.I fold and keep in my diary. He must watching at me. I lay my head and doze off to sleep. I awake when Donghae shake my body gently.

"Hyung. We already arrived for almost 10 minutes. You sleep like a baby." He smiled and poke my cheek.

"I must be super tired." I make my way out of the plane.

When I step into the airport I can hear ELF screaming Super Junior names. I smiled and waved at them. Manager hyung rushly pushed us into a bus because the crowds are becoming wild. I can hear ELF screaming my name. We arrived at the hotel. Members split up. Teukie hyung with Heechul hyung.. Me with Donghae, Eunhyuk with Kyuhyun , Yesung with Shindong and Zhoumi with Ryeowook. Henry arrived late. So he will sleep with manager hyung. I take out all my things. I need to get my hot shower. After an hour our rehearsal will start.

"Sungmin hyung. Can I borrow your shampoo? I didn't bring mine." suddenly Kyuhyun barged into my room when I busy drying my hair.

"You always like this. Just take it. No need to ask. My things are yours too." I give it to him.

"Can I take my shower here. Those sea creatures are giggling crazily in the bathroom and take a lot of time." He plead me.

"Of course. Be hurry..There only half an hour left before rehearsal start. You can wear my t-shirt." He rushed to the bathroom and take a quick shower. He already settled himself about 15minutes. We are talking some random things and suddenly he ask me something that make my heart leaped.


"Do you love me,hyung?"



Kyuhyun POV

"Do you love me,hyung?" I uttered that question to him. He kinda stunted. But he hide it with his cute gummy smile.

"Of course I love you. You are my roomates for past 5 years." He pat my back."Let's go, Kyu. They are waiting for us outside." He stand up and walks towards the door. He try to avoid my eye contact. I gripped his hands strongly and pulled towards me.

"But I'm saying the other love.Love like boys to girls. Do you love me like that?" He open his eyes widely.He try to release my hand gripped.

"Why do you ask like that?"

"I just wanna know. I'm kinda curious watching Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung kissing and hugging each other. Are we like them?"

"That are just brotherhood love, Kyuhyun." He touched my cheek. I slowly let his hands free. He open the door and walks away left me behind cluelessly. My heart skip a beat when he touch me. What is this feeling about. I feel my heart beat. Its keep beating faster. What is this feeling? I hope someone can help me google it.