Chapter 7

Room 137

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

Finally SJ-M promotions in Taiwan ended. I miss the other members so much. As soon I step into the dorm, I rushed to the 12th floor. I miss Teukie hyung! He was busy talking with Yesung when I barged into the room.

 

“I’m hooomeeee!!!” I yelled happily at them.Both of them jumped onto me. We hoped around the room.

 

“You become chubbier!! Your cheek is swollen. Taiwan foods make you like this?” Teukie hyung pinched both of my cheek. I squealed happily.

 

“Ahh.. ne! I love bubble tea so freaking much. I drink 7 cups every day. That’s why I become chubbier.” I puffed my cheek.

 

“You should diet. Our 5th jib recording will be coming soon.” Yesung messed my hair. “Where are the others? Only you came to greet us?”

 

“They are tired. Already asleep I guess. Hyung.. I need to go. I’m so tired. I wanna take a nap.”

 

“Take a good rest! Yesung mom will send us a lot of food to eat. Later, call others to eat upstairs.” Teukie hyung send me to the 11th floor back.

 

I opened my bedroom door. Kyuhyun was sleeping peacefully on his bed with his jacket. He must be exhausted. I took out his jacket slowly without waking him up. When I turned around his hands grab mine.

 

“Hyung..where do you wanna go?” I looked at him. His eyes still close.

 

“I wanna clean-up my things.” He sits up and pulled me to sit on his bed.

 

“Sleep with me..” He whined and gives me a backhug.

 

My heart flutters when he hugs me. This wrong feeling comes again.

 

“You should rest, Kyu.” I try to release his hug but instead he tightens it.

 

Don’t make me like this. I swear I love you hugging me.

But this is so wrong. My feelings.. It's keep wanting more~

 

“You make me confuse.”

 

Confuse?

 

“You are my best friend I ever had and yet you make me confuse.Why?” He asked again.

 

Yes. I am your best friend. You make me confuse too.

I think you should stop hugging me as if I am your things.

 

“You should sleep. You are talking nonsense again.” I released his hands and quickly stand up.

“You are thinking too hard. We will talk later after you have a good rest.”

 

He nodded once and laid back.

 

“Sungmin hyung..”

 

“Yes.. Kyuhyun?”

 

“I’m jealous.”

 

“With whom?”

 

“With everyone..” He hides his face with under his comforter.

 

“But they are all your brothers.” I answered back.

 

“Because I only want your attention..”

 

“Sleep now.. Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

 

“I love you.”