Chapter 21

Room 137

SUNGMIN POV

 

The room kinda cold. His hands are around my waist. I snuggle closer to him. Its still early. Maybe around 5am. He was sleeping

silently. 

 

I choose to sleep with him last night. I don't know why but I just wanna stay with him.

 

I move my body closer to him. I can feel his heat transfer to my body. I move my fingers slowly from his forehead to his chin. Tracing

every part of his face.

 

He is so perfect.

 

But is he trully like me or just playing with my heart?

 

Stop doubting him, Sungmin.

 

This is my first time fallen for guy and all I wanted is him.

 

I nuzzle on his collarbone and kiss it lightly. I feel safe when I hug him. I fall back asleep.

 

"Sungmin, wake up." someone was shaking my body gently. I feel my bed. He is not here.He already left. "Kyuhyun already went out an  

hour ago. Manager called him. He ask me to wake up you".Then, Yesung hyung left the room.

 

I feel kinda frustrated. He shouldn't have any schedule for today. I wanna spend my day with him. I roll on his bed.

 

I saw something.There is a paper folded into a love left on my table. I open it.

 

"The best feeling in the world is knowing I make you happy."

 

I'm happy whenever I'm with you.

 

I took a short bath and walk into the kitchen. Only me and Yesung left in this dorm so I went upstairs.

 

"Lee Donghae..." I call him at the door step. He was day dreaming on his bed. I jumped beside him.

 

"Why are you here? Where is Kyuhyun?" He move and lay on my laps.

 

"Manager called him..something urgent I think."

 

"I feel someone missing his new boyfriend." he giggles at me.

 

"Yahh.. I'm not!!" I poke his forehead.

 

I feel embarrassed when he stress the word "boyfriend".

 

"Did anyone know our relationship?" I start worrying.

 

"For now only me,Eunhyuk,Siwon and Shindong hyung knows it."

 

"I'm so scared if Leeteuk hyung knows it."

 

"Don't worry.. we can tell him later. For now, just enjoy your new relationship." He squeeze my hands. "How is your first kiss? Did you

already confess to him?" 

 

Yes. My first kiss. I never kiss him like a real couple. I'm not confident to do that with him. I didn't hate him doing that to me...but it's weird.

 

He kissed me for so many times but was that consider as the real kiss?

 

and I didn't confess to him yet!! 

 

"Hyung..hyung.. are you okay?" Donghae sit up and stares at me.

 

"I'm not..." I sighed. "I didn't kiss him yet. I didn't tell him I love him with all my heart. My heart feel pain. I don't know how to do that." I

look down.

 

Donghae move closer and put my head on his chest. He pat my back slowly.

 

"All of that will come later. The confess and the kisses and even dating. Don't worry..maybe you feel weird because both of you are

guys. But I can feel your love sparking when you are together. Take your time. Kyuhyun understand you the best."

 

"Thank you Donghae. I try my best." I squish his cheek. He smile innocently..

 

"Kyumin in relationship now?" Leeteuk was looking at us while tapping his foot.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"I heard everything.. no need to hesitate in front of me." He walk and sit with us.

 

I am so nervous!

 

"I'm sorry,hyung.. I know all of this can destroy our image."

 

"But you still do it..." He didn't smile at all.

 

"I'm sorry hyung.. I will break up with him." I gupled nervously.

 

"HAHAHAHAAHAH...OMG..Look at your pale face.. Kyuhyun is right! You really love him." Leeteuk hyung was laughing on the floor. Me

and Donghae were looking at him with a confuse face.

 

"Hyung? Are you alright? What's up with Kyuhyun??" Donghae ask him. He help Leeteuk to stand up. He still giggles.

 

"He already told me everything.. about you and Kyuhyun.. Both of you seem closer and love to touch each other nowadays. Whoever

saw it might suspect something too. You are too obvious, Sungmin." he laugh again.

 

We are? 

 

"Sorry for hiding this from you.."

 

"It's okay.. I respect your life. Be happy with him! You deserve a smile." Leeteuk hyung pinch my cheek.

 

One burden left my shoulder. The only left is Kyuhyun. I need to clear things between us.

 

"Wait for me,KyuKyu.." I whisper and smile.