Chapter 19

Room 137

SUNGMIN POV

 

I ask Yesung hyung to exchange places with me. I wanna sit with him in the van.

 

His face expression changed when I step in and sat beside him. I sat between him and Siwon.

 

Most of us totally exhausted. Tonight we are the main guest in Sukira Kiss the Radio.

 

He was humming Super Junior Memories song.

 

I lay my head on his shoulder.He looked at me but then he move a bit closer so I can rest comfortably.

 

He treat me as normal as he can in front of the other members. I look around.

 

Siwon is reading his novel. Eunhyuk and Donghae are whispering with each other. Leeteuk hyung is sleeping. Ryeowook busy with his

phone.

 

Everyone was busy with their own stuff.

 

I slowly slide my hand and interwined with him. He didn't grab back.

 

I hope he can feel that I still need him. 

 

I draw a love and a 'miss you' sign on his palm.

 

I miss you like crazy.

 

And I slowly doze off on his shoulder.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

We came for the radio broadcast where Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are the DJ.

 

I sat beside him in the radio show. Members are getting excited because this is our 5th interview in a group.

 

I keep my distance away from him since he keeps talking and laughing with Yesung hyung. Maybe he is more comfortable with him.

 

I feel lonely.

 

Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk keep insisting me to talk maybe they saw me as a silence image in this group.

 

I wanna talk only with you. 

 

Someone pull my chair. I look at him with a surprise face.

 

"Come closer. You are too far away."

 

His hand brush mine when he move the microphone towards me but I push back to him. He look at me with a confuse face.

 

I caught his glance and our eyes actually met for seconds. I smile to myself.

 

You keep him waiting for you, Lee Sungmin. 

 

He keeps leaning his body towards me when its time to him to answer the questions.

 

Just say you miss me and all of this silence war will be ended.

 

Can I be jealous? He always share his microphone with Yesung hyung. They keep giggling and whispering with each other.

 

I wanna hear your stupid senseless joke too!!!

 

"Sungmin, whom do you think is the most awkward person with you?" Leeteuk hyung ask me.

 

Kyuhyun?

 

"For now, I choose Yesung hyung.." I feel he push my back softly so I'm nearer to the microphone. 

 

Yesung hyung!Don't be too near to him. This is a warning.

 

Suddenly he lean on my shoulder when he talk with Eunhyuk. His action make me stunt!

 

I smile stupidly when he did that.

 

Then, he purposely scroll down some texts from the e-mail that was send from fans and show to me.

 

From KyuminLV : "I love Kyumin skinship tonight. You are both lovable! Kyumin is TOTALLY REAL!!!"


From love_bite55 : "Sungmin oppa! You are being a JPG.file again on my computer screen!!"

 

Facepalm.

 

From MysteryMaknae : "Lee Sungmin, when will you say the love word to me?"

 

I look at him. Did he send that?

 

 

 

 

My Rubbish : Sorry for the short and not interesting update. :/