Chapter 20

Room 137

KYUHYUN POV

 

I brush his soft hair. He was sleeping soundly.

 

I miss you badly but I want you to realise how much you mean to me.

 

"Kyuhyun, let's go.."  Hyuk Jae call me from the bedroom door. I answer with a nod.

 

"Are you okay?" HyukJae patted my back.

 

"Yes, of course I am." I smiled back.

 

"Great to hear that.. Don't fall sick." 

 

It is more than 2 weeks I didn't hug him or more accurately touch him. My energy is going to deplete soon. Why he can't read my mind.

 

You, Lee Sungmin. Stupid guy. Just say that word and I will forgive everything!

 

"Hyung, next week we are going for a sport day?"

 

"Yes! I'm so excited." Hyuk Jae jumped around me while doing a star jump."I hope I win!"

 

"Good luck!" I laughed at him. He stop and look at me with a weird face.

 

"Why do you laugh, Cho Maknae?"

 

"I'm just imagining hyung jumping and running with that bright hair.. I think I will spot you when you are lost in crowd." I cluntching my

stomach laughing at him.

 

"You little brat!" He chased me.

 

"Yahh..I caught you." A nemo catch that anchovy.He hugs and spins him around. Hyuk Jae was giggling in his hug.

 

Where did he pop-out? Mysterious sea-creatures.

 

"Don't grab me like that." Hyuk Jae slapped Donghae's hands and he start giggling back when Donghae attack his ticklish part.

 

I was looking at them with an annoying face. I am a witness of Eunhae moments.

 

"Stop it guys." 

 

"Opps.. sorry Kyuhyun. Why are you here?" Donghae ask me with his bubbly smile.

 

"This is a public gym. Of course I came for exercising."

 

"Trying to get fit for Sungmin." both of them start laughing at me.

 

I plug in my earphone and ignore their stupid jokes. Arghh!

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

He walked away when I step into the kitchen. He didn't look at me. I feel kinda frustrated.

 

You didn't try to smile at me. Aishh...

 

"Come here my favourite maknae." Siwon pulled me to sit on his laps.

 

"What do you want, hyung." I sighed.

 

"What happen to your voice. You look kinda tired these days." He touch my cheeks.

 

Sungmin was standing beside us and I didn't saw him. He smiled at me and Siwon.

 

"Hyung,look at him .He looks pale." Sungmin touch my face carefully.

 

His smile disappeared and been replaced with a worried face. He touched my face slowly and feel with care.

 

I've been longing for you to touch me.

 

"Stay healthy,okay."

 

That's all?

 

He went to bed early than usual. He's been writing something before that. Maybe his diary.

 

"Can I sleep here tonight?" He pointed at my bed. He was holding his pink bunny and his pillow.

 

"Y-y-yes.. you can." I give him some space. He slipped under my blanket and fall asleep.

 

I keep watching his sleeping face. His slow breathing pace makes me smile.

 

Suddenly a small crumple paper slipped from his hands.

 

I open it.

 

"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.. I'm sorry."