Chapter 9

Room 137

KYUHYUN POV

 

This feeling just getting weirder whenever he around me now.

 

 “What are you thinking about?” Heechul poked me from the back. I was eating my late breakfast.

 

“Just planning how to conquer the world.” Heechul just give me a what-are-you-like-that look.

 

“How’s Taiwan? Sungmin and you totally gaining some weight.” He sits in front of me.

 

“Great as always. He is carrying my child.” Heechul burst out his bread and start laughing.

 

“Good joke maknae! Your sense of humor becomes good now. Who’s the leader?” Heechul pointed at himself. I sneared.

 

“Why do you come downstairs, hyung? Searching for someone?”

 

“I’m searching for Hyuk Jae. But he is not here. So I just join you eating here.”

 

“No schedule? How about battling with me?” He winked. We moved to the hall. I gave him one of my laptop.

 

“Starcraft level 7.” I yelled.

 

“I’m on!”

 

I boost up the highest volume since no one in the house except me and Heechul. We are yelling at each other. I keep winning since I always played that easiest level for so many time.

 

“Aishh.. I shouldn’t play with you!!” he punched the table.

 

“Just for fun, hyung.” I smirked at him. “ How about another round?” I laughed at him.

 

“No. Better I hang out with Siwon!”

 

“You left me alone…” I whined.

 

“I just saw Sungmin walked pass a few minutes ago when we played. Ask him to play with you.”

 

“Tch.. Arraso!”

 

Lee Sungmin is back!!

 

I rolled on the bed while playing with my PSP waiting for Sungmin.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun!” He walked out the bathroom with a pink towel and his wet hair.“Where is Heechul hyung?”

 

“He just left. I think he went to the gym with Siwon.” I stand up and walks towards him.

 

“And why are you looking at me like that??” He was busy drying his hair in front of the mirror.

 

“Just admire someone.” He laughed. That cute laugh.

 

“I’m so tired. That musical practice really eats my energy.”

 

“How about a massage from your sweet maknae?”

 

"How nice of you!” He pinched my cheek. “Let me wear my shirt first.” He turned to pick up his shirt.

 

! That tattoo on his lower back. umph!

 

He lay down on his bed. I pulled his leg so its rest on my tights. I start to massage his leg softly. He closed his eyes.

 

“Comfortable?” I asked him. He nodded and smile. I moved to massage his shoulder.

 

 

“Are you avoiding me?” He kinda surprise when he heard my questions.

 

“Urm.. no. Why do you say like that?” He tries to sit up but instead I push him to lay down back.

 

“We rarely talk since we came back from Taiwan.”

 

“I’m busy with my musical drama.” He pulled his leg and turns his back.

 

“You are avoiding me again.”

 

“I’m trying to get some rest, Kyuhyun.”

 

“Can I sleep beside you?” I quickly jumped and lay beside him. He try to move but I locked him by backhug him instead.

 

I like you. I want you.I like you. I want you.

 

 

“Why you do this to me?” 

 

“I didn’t do anything.”

 

He turns and faces me. “Are you hinting on me?”

 

 

 I gulped.

 

 

My rubbish : If u can't understand this fanfic tell me. I will make this fanfic easier to read.