Book 1

Room 137

 

Sungmin POV

"Hyung..~" Hyuk Jae whined at my ears. "I beat Kyuhyun at his game.. i wanna claimed my prize now". I was at the kitchen cooking ramen when Hyuk Jae came running in like a small  boy.

"Ohh..congrates!! At last you win against him. But why you declare your prize from me??" I asked back.

"He said you will lend me your guitar for a month." showing his gummy smile.

"The what?? Since when my things become your prize..OMG this brat!.. Cho Kyuhyun you better explain everything before I throw you from the room!" I yelled from the kitchen. Hyuk Jae take the advantange to eat half of my ramen.
I stomped towards the hall room. Kyuhyun was sitting at the floor playing video games. I stare at him. He didn't moved nor look at me.

"Aissh.. you better speak or else I off the game!" 1...2...3.. I off the TV.

"HYUNG!!~~ Why you off that game.. I nearly beat my highest score..You always ruined my good mood." He speaked but didn't dare to look into my eyes.

"Can you cancel the prize? I need that guitar for the upcoming concert. I need to practice." I speak softly. I can feel he quite mad after I ruined his game.

"Why should I? You never let me touch your things."

"I need the guitar. I let HyukJae borrow after I finish everything okay."

"Its a no. By the way, you should discuss with HyukJae hyung. Not me. I loss to him."

He walked towards our room and slammed the door hard. I sighed. There is no one in the dorm except me, HyukJae and Kyuhyun. All of the members are busy with their own hectic scedules. Why he act so cold this past few days towards me. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Hyuk Jae. I will lend you my guitar after I finish everything.Okay." I talked as sweetly as I can to HyukJae that was slurping the last drop of the soup.

"Ahh.. Its okay hyunggie. I heard what you said to Kyu.Thanks for the ramen by the way!" He pinch my cheek and hopped to the hall.

Oh. This gummy guy. That's why I love you so much ^^ I cleaned up the bowls and stuff. My stomach was grumbling.I didn't eat anything since morning. I walked into our room. Kyuhyun was playing his PSP on his bed. I changed my clothes to go to the store nearby. Our ahjumaa take a leave today because her son is sick. So there's only me and Ryeowook will be cook in the dorm.

"Where are you going?" suddenly Kyuhyun speak. But his eyes still on his PSP.

"I wanna buy some bread and yogurt. I'm so hungry".

"I wanna follow you." I was frozen at my place when I heard he speak the last word.

"Are you sure? That store is quite far away from here and its cold outside." He grabbed my cap and put in on my head.

"I'm confident with everything I said. Let's go. I don't want you to leave me with that monkey-ssi. I rather frozen outside rather be with him in here." He grabbed my hands and dragged me. I nods but pulled back my hand. He didn't look back and instead walk  in front of me.

"You should wear thicker clothes. Your hands are freezing." 

Yes. Its quite cold now. I only wear a t-shirt and a cardigan.I was walking behind him. I wanna talk  with him about the awkward that happen towards us lately. I don't know how to start. I keep rubbing both my hands when suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed mine and interwined with him.

"I told you. You should wear thicker clothes. Your hands was freezing like ice." I can feel his warm hand on mine.

"Ahh.. Its okay. Our dorm is near to the store. That's why I wore a simple clothes." I smiled at him.

"What do you wanna talk about? You keep breathing heavily since we left the dorm." He can read my mind? Oh gosh..Where should I start. Should I say..why are we so awkward or should I say are we fighting?

"I know we are awkward. I can feel it. Mianhe hyung.. Its my fault." He finally speak up. His fault? Which part was that?

"I..I..don't know. Why are we so awkward. Can you tell me why?"

"Forget it hyung.So we back together again. Palli buy your food I wait outside." I'm so confuse. Why he can't tell me the reason?