Realization

Our Little Ice Princess

As the games continued on, Minho kept staring at Krystal laughing happily with other men and kept getting jealous.

Aishhhh! That . Should. Be. Me.

Minho unconciously kept gritting his teeth and from his mannerims, it was obvious to the others around him that he was greatly bothered by something.

"Hey, Minho-ssi---" A senior cast member started. He suddenly stopped what he was going to ask and backed away after Minho sent him a glare which caused chills to roll down his spine.

Meanwhile, Jessica was observing Minho as he spied on her baby sister.

What exactly is the meaning of this? Does he like her? And does she like him? This cannot do. She's only 16!

To other cast members, it seemed as though the Jessica-Minho couple was mad at each other based on how they were sitting with one another.

"Bwahahaha! Junho-oppa you're so funny!" Krystal screeched out as she held her stomach while laughing hard.

"Haha thank you!!" Junho replied while showing Krystal a humongous eye-smile.

Now THAT made Minho's blood boil.

Oh heck no. Not with MY girl you don't! He growled in his mind.

Suddenly he stilled and paused with a confused look on his face.

MY girl? Oh my. I just sad 'MY' girl. 

Uhhh. Krystal Jung, you've truly got me falling for you...

Upset with the situation, Minho got up and left to get some fresh air away from everyone.

He got up out of seat and exited loudly from the door, causing everyone to look up for the source of the sound.

Krystal looked up as she heard the loud 'Bam' of the door shutting and saw a familiar person leaving.

Minho-oppa?

Meanwhile, Junho had noticed Krystal looking after Minho.

Hmmmm. Do you like him Krystal-ssi? Why can't you like Me? Junho thought to himself.

For the rest of the break, there were 4 people all wondering what was going on with Minho and Krystal.

2 of the latter including Minho and Krystal themselves.