I Cannot Lose Infront of Her

Our Little Ice Princess

Guys! I'm back! It's been awhile (4 months...) since I've updated, so I deeply apologize for that!

But yeah... I'm back, hopefully for awhile. School has been killing me so this shall be one of my outlets for stress relief lol.

Hope you like this short update!

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote!

-Nicole :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Competition...

"Ahhhhh!" Minho cried as he slipped on the pedestal. 

"No!!! Oppa!" Krystal cried from the side.

Everyone, including Minho himself believed that he was going to be eliminated.

However, all he could think of was that he could not lose. It was just not in his nature, and besides Krystal was watching him!

He could not disappoint the girl he'd been trying so hard to fight for.

With the agility of a fox (lol wth? xD) and herculean strength, Minho flung his body forward back onto the pedestal and regained his balance.

The successful feat greatly surprised him, however, when he snapped out of his shock, he looked up confidently at the stunned Junho with a smirk on his face.

Oh... IT IS SO ON!

His smirk further greatened when he saw Junho nervously swallow.

Get ready hyung, you are about to get your whooped!

 

Krystal POV

I can't believe what just happened!

Minho...is...so...cool!

"Woooooooo! Go Minho-oppa!" I screamed out giddily while watching him and Junho get into fighting stance again.

"Woah there tiger. Hold your enthusiasm." Jessica unnie teasingly remarked while elbowing me in the side.

"What? He's my partner, shouldn't I be cheering him on?" I replied nonchalantly, trying to cover up my fangirling from moments before.

"Yeah, encouraging cheers are normal. However, the way you were cheering made it seem as if you... I don't know... like him?" Jessica teased again.

"Unnie! No! I do not like him. He is just my partner and I simply want to win." I replied while sticking my tongue out at her, a faint blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Uhm-hmm. And that's why you're blushing right?" She mumbled under her breath, but I still heard her.

"Unnie! Ughh gosh you are so irritating and embarrassing!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but that's why you love me right?" She said while giving me shots of aegyo.

Grossssssssss. She knows we both don't like aegyo. 

"Ugh you look disgusting but yes I love you." I replied while playfully tugging one of her pigtails.

"Yah! I am wonderful and you're lucky I love you. Too bad you aren't that lucky." She replied, her smile morphing into a mishievious one.

"What do you me-" I began before getting cut off.

She was squishing my cheeks.

Are you serious? Jessica-unnie, watch out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, another author's note sorry!

Sorry the chapter is so short but I threw in a random Jung sister sidestory :)

Hope you guys liked this and I'll try to update soon! 

-Nicole :)