Couples Dream Team Part One

Our Little Ice Princess

Minho POV

All of us arrived at the first filming location and I was excited to see everyone. My partner who I chose today was SNSD's Jessica noona. 

As we finished introductions and were singled out into our couples the MC asked us to say thanks to our pair for chosing each other. I had chosen Jessica to try and learn more about Krystal. When I said "Sica let's do our best" I saw out of the corner of my eye what seemed to be indifference on Krystal's face.

Why isn't this working? Jonghyun said that this should make her jealous! Maybe she really doesn't care... I thought to myself. 

Then when it was Krystal's turn with her partner Myeonghun. He started saying that he was thankful that he was chosen by Krystal when he was interuppted by the MC saying, "That's actually not the case. Krystal why don't you tell what happened from the start."

Krystal smiled and fiddled with her hair and said, "Well I actually originally chose Minho-Oppa." Wae?!?! She chose me?! Aissssh I'm such a pabo for not picking her too! I scolded myself.

Her partner seemed shocked and slightly offended that he was just who she was assigned to.

Well then again a lot of these shows are scripted for entertainment...

I wonder if she really chose me or if the PDs told her to say that for audience interest....

"Yah. Minho it's time to go get ready." Jessica-Noona said to me once cameras stopped rolling for the short changing period.

Sica-ssi smiled at me after I zoned back in. I watched as she ran over to her younger sister Krystal. 

You know, they really are beautiful. The both of them.  However, they look different unless they both use their similar mannerisms. There is just something about Krystal that draws me in... Could it be just because of her resemblance to Yuri-Noona and Yoona-Noona? Ehhh. Maybe. But I think it's more than that...

                                                                                                                            

In the changing room...

"Yah. Minho-ssi. I saw that you were looking at Krystal with interest." Myeonghun teased me. 

I looked at the older man and smiled sheepishly. "Is it wrong for a guy to take note of a pretty girl before him?"

To which he replied "Haha no it's not. But remember Krystal is my partner since you rejected her initial request. You already have one Jung sister, you can't have both. Hahaha just messing with you kid." Myeonghun said with a wink and exited the changing room.

I pondered his comments for a good minute or so. Should I really have just chosen Krystal originally? 

After everyone was finished changing, the crew made all of us line up seperately. Boys on one side of MC Lee Chang Myung and girls on the other.

The cameras started rolling and then MC Lee dropped the ball on us.

"The partners you came with here today will not be your actual partners for the events as couples."

Cries of 'Really' 'Omo?' 'Ohhhhh.' 'Wow' and 'no!!!!' could be heard from the various cast.

"We'll be playing games to see who each of you will be paired with. Now without further ado, let us proceed!" MC Lee shouted.

"Let's Go Dream Team Couple's Special Fighting!" Everyone shouted with our fists in the air.

Hmmmmm I wonder if I'll be able to switch my partners for Krystal-ssi.... This shall be fun.

                                                                                                                                                                             

What did you guys think of the first real chapter? I'm sorry it took so long for me to actually write it. 

I didn't get much response at first so I wasn't sure if I should continue writing this fic but a good amount of people told me to continue it so I shall :)

MinStal! <3 haha I'm enjoying writing this and I was supposed to post this before but there was a death in my family that halted the process. 

Oh and BTW if you guys like miss A, Min (specifically) and 2PM and various other groups check out my other fic 'The Promise' :)

Don't forget to subscribe and comment on both or either of them! They will be highly appreciated!

Until the next chapter!~

Oh and you know you think that the Jung sisters look cute in this pic ^___^