Impress Me

Our Little Ice Princess

The competition continued and finally after everyone was drained, it was the last event.

The high jump.

"Okay everybody! We're going to start the final event. Is everybody ready?!" The announcer asked.

"Woooo!"

"Let's do this!"

"I'm gonna win"

"Yeah!!!"

"Alright then. Everyone get in your pairs and we'll begin shortly." The announcer said.

Krystal ran over to Jessica to wish her good luck. "Unnie! Do well okay?"

"Of course Baby Jung! You too okay?" Jessica replied.

With smiles on both of their faces, both sisters raised their fists to their faces and chanted, "Hwaiting!"

On the other side, Minho was doing the same with his hyungs.

One of the older males approached Minho and said, "Minho-yah. I think you like Krystal, right?"

Minho merely smiled and said, "Nothing more than a sister hyung."

The elder just smirked and said, "Well nonetheless, try your best to impress her eh?"

"Haha. Will do hyung." Minho replied as the older male walked away.

The announcer's voice suddenly called out, "Okay couples! Everyone get together we will begin in 2 minutes!"

As the event began, the couples showed tremendous strength and good results.

Even Jessica surprised everyone by how well she was doing and how high she had managed to jump.

"Wahhh~ I didn't  know Unnie was this athletic haha. Guess I have to step up my game! " Krystal said in amazement at her sister's feats.

Finally it was Krystal and Minho's turn.

Upon the completiton of their first few jumps, the pair had successfully jumped the highest together.

Now they were both just jumping to try and beat the records previously set on the show.

"Will you guys do each other's dances for each other? Or how bout do them together?" The announcer asked.

The pair proceeded to wow everyone with how well they performed the other's dances.

Finally it was time for the final jump.

The couple looked at each other and acknowleged each other's determination in their eyes.

1....2....3....BEEEP!

"AND THEY DID IT!" The announcer screamed.

Over on the mat, Krystal and Minho jumped, screamed, and hugged each other in joy over being the winners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During that event, Minho's interest in Krystal grew to a large amount.

However, it's been a year since then... Minho still feels the same, but how about Krystal? Is she still interested in the former?