Initial Attraction...

Our Little Ice Princess

Minho POV:

I first noticed that she was attractive when I acted with her in our music video for 'Juliette.' 

We were the couple in the music video and she was still a trainee at the time. When I had to look into her eyes I found I couldn't look away. I was so distracted by their beauty that I caused many NG's for just that short scene.

Then it was finally time for us to take off our masks. She slowly pulled hers off while I slid mine off too.

Wow. She's beautiful... I thought when I looked at her face. This was the first time I'd been this close to her so I took the opportunity to examine her features. 

      High cheekbones, nice cupid's-bow shaped rosy lips, her cheeks are slightly pinchable with a nice subtle color. Her skin is milky white. She has delicate eyebrows that sit upon a smooth bridge-bone. Her nose has a nice angle to it, not too sharp not too flat. Nice heart-shaped face. She doesn't look much like Jessica-Noona but she is still gorgeous. They have different beauties...

"Yah! Minho! You have another NG! Do it again!" The PD yelled at me. I became embarassed and apologized to Krystal. She just smiled and replied "It's alright. This is fun anyway.", before replacing her mask back on her face. Wow her smile looks adorable. And her voice just pulls me in....

We finished the scene and the rest of the MV and then she left.

"Yah. Minho you like Krystal?" Onew asked me once Krystal left. "Nahhhh. She's just super pretty." I replied.

He smiled and said " Well of course she is. She's SNSD Jessica's younger sister. If she wasn't gorgeous I don't know how that would be possible." 

The following weeks I only noticed her sometimes in the halls of the company but didn't do much past greet her.

As the months went by, she finally debuted in the group f(x) and I was able to congratulate her.

As time went by I became more and more interested in her.

Finally the time came when we were on Dream Team 2 together and my interest was piqued again.

What is wrong with me? If I am attracted to her this much why don't I just do something about it?

Aigoo. Why must I always torture myself like this....?

                                                                                                                                              

Hey guys! This is just a REALLY short mood setting chapter to get the ball going. :)

I gotta go do 6 hours of AP work so I'll update more again later.

Until next time~ :)