Who should I choose?

Our Little Ice Princess

Krystal's POV

"The partners you came with here today will not be your actual partners for the events as couples."

Oh my goodness. Really?! No, wait just forget it. He already chose Unnie. He probably is upset that they're going to be separated. I thought bitterly to myself/

 I chose to look over at Minho-oppa to try and confirm my suspicions. I was shocked to find him not paying attention to the others and was about to see if he was alright when he made a small chuckling noise and smirked to himself.

What the heck? For someone who's supposed to be sad, he sure seems okay to me....

"You'll be playing a game to decide which person you'll be partnered with." 

One of the other contestants asked, "Let's say I won first place, would I be able to take someone else's partner?"

"Sure, sure. We'll allow that. Female guests cannot object to it." The MC said. There were various sounds of suprise both the males and females.

Oh boy, I wonder who we're all going to end up with. 

"Minho! You're up first!" The MC announced. 

I wonder who he'll pick... Probably Jessica-Unnie since he supposedly likes older women...

End POV

 

Minho POV

Okay now it's my turn. Time to decide if I should pick Krystal or not...

I stepped up to the Wii(TM) balance board and started to 'ski' and got my score at 146 m.

The MC told whoever wanted to be chosen by me to step forward and Krystal was one of them,

They said to start with the youngest one so Krystal began.

She turned to me with a cute smile, and waving hands and said, "Oppa, please pick me!~"

I couldn't help but have my heart squeeze with excitement.

"She called me 'Oppa!!', This is the first time I've been called that." I knew I was smiling like an idiot at this point.

The two girls went, one of them being Jessica.

She called me Oppa and laughed because she is older than me. Then the last girl went.

Despite Krystal's cute gesture, I still chose Jessica.

I figured I really could get some information about Krystal from her older sister.

End POV

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I finally updated this one :)

Sorry for the long wait, my life has been so hectic lately. 

I appreciate those of you who actually stuck around waiting <3

I'm putting up the next chapter after this too. :)