Obstacle Two

Our Little Ice Princess

As the couples moved onto the next course, there was a chorus of mixed reactions.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Seriously?" 

"Why do you hate us?"

" I think I can win at this." 

And many more other reactions could be heard from the players.

"Okay! Now we will begin Obstacle two!" One of the MCs started.

"As you can see, there are two small pedestals, and then an array of smaller ones leading to the center. We will have the same genders face each other in this challenge."

"So, each person will begin on one of the pedestals and must quickly speed throught the smaller ones while maintaining balance. If you fall off the course, you lose. The first person to the center picks up the giant cotton swab first. The opponent picks up the smaller sized one." 

"The two players will then proceed to begin to battle each other. You can take swipes at each other, ram them, whatever floats your boat. Just make sure you can't seriously injure them, arrasso? Okay then, let the games begin."

"We shall start with the winner of the last obstacle, so Minho, you're up! You will be going against Junho. Are you ready?"

Minho just nodded confidently at the MC. He then shifted his gaze over to Junho and gave a smirk.

Junho was a little irked by Minho's overconfident attitude.

"Good luck Minho." He said to Minho while extending his hand for a handshake.

Minho shook his hand but replied, " Hm. I think it will be you who will need the luck hyung."

Junho was now beyond annoyed at Minho's behaviour and vowed to beat him.

The MC called out, "You guys may begin on the count of three! ONE...... TWO....THREEE!!!!!!!!"

With that, the two men took off running from their pedestals.

They were only seconds in when all of a sudden, a cry could be heard.

"Ahhhh!" 

Everyone turned and saw Minho slip.

Oh no! Will he fall off the course? WIll Junho win so easily?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Finally back- details of why I was gone so long are in my blog.

Hope you guys enjoy this short update. More will be coming, I promise :P

Comment& Subscribe!

See you next chapter.

 

-Nicoleicole :)