New Experiences

Our Little Ice Princess

It's been a year since Minho and Krystal participated in the Idol Athletic Competition as a couple. Since then Minho had started to develop stonger feelings for Krystal but was unsure if she did the same...

SHINee Dorm:

Sitting in his room at the dorm...

"Aish I don't understand this! I usually like noonas that have a mature feeling like Yuri noona and such, but... I just shake this feeling that Krystal is different.. I-"

"Thinking about Krystal again?" Key said walking into the room whilst cutting off the shocked Minho.

"Ehhh....no?" Minho lied.

Key just looked at him with an 'are you being serious' look that made Minho sigh.

"Yes...." Minho admitted with an even larger sigh.

At this Key's face broke out into a smile. "Hah! I thought so. Bro you're seriously terrible at lying."

"Aish I know! Stop rubbing it in Kim Kibum!" Minho retorted.

"Respect! I am older than you by a couple months!" Key replied.

"Three months! Only th-" Minho started.

"Anyways, you better be careful on how much you talk about Krystal unless you want the whole world to find out. Not even all of SHINee knows!" Key reprimanded.

"Yeah but oh! Hyung! You're close with Krystal! Does she ever say anything about me?" The hopeful Minho asked.

And then the bubble was popped. "Sorry Minho but no. At least not around me" Key replied with a frown.

Minho frowned and tried to let the info seep into his mind. "Okay. Well I'm just gonna go watch tv in the living room."

Just in time to watch Krystal on her new show. I'd started watching Kiss and Cry because I thought Krystal looked beautiful and plus, Kim Yuna is the best figure skater in Korea so that's cool to watch.

"And now we have Krystal and Lee Donghoon-ssi performing to 'A Time For Us'  an OST from the film 'Romeo and Juliet'." the MC announced.

"Oh it's back!" Minho exclaimed.

Minho POV:

As I watched Krystal skate over to the edge to give the PD's her jacket and skate guards, I noticed how nervous and pretty she looked. As she skated back to the center I saw her smile at Lee Donghoon and my heart skipped a beat. Krystal-ssi, why can't you smile at me like that whenever you see me?

" OMO OMO OMO OMO! What is she doing?! Why is she resting her head on his lap?! OMO?! Why are their faces so close! HE'S TOUCHING HER! T_T MAKE IT STOP!!!!!" I screamed.

"Yaaaaah! Choi Minho would you shut up?! What are you watching that is making you scream like you're being killed?! I'm trying to sleep! Oiii. Is that Krystal-ssi?" my fellow member from SHINee, Jonghyun asked. 

I just looked at him with wide, crazy eyes and didn't utter a word.

He looked freaked out and decided to leave me alone to my fanboying and freaking out.

If you had told me 2 years ago that one of my hoobaes from out company would become my newest obsession and crush, I would have laughed it off. I thought my heart was only set out for Yuri-noona from SNSD. But hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.

"Gahh! Their faces are so close! NOOOOOOOO! Make it s-" I began again.

From various parts of the dorm Key and Jonghyun both yelled out, "SHUT UP CHOI MINHO! It's late!"

Embarrassed I simply replied, "Sorry! I'll be quiet..."

Once I was sure they weren't angry anymore, I turned to the tv screen only to find out that Krystal's performance was over.

"Aishhhh. I missed the rest of it." I proceeded to turn off the tv and sit in the dark to ponder my thoughts.

Krystal. What can I do to make you like me to the extent that I like you? *Sigh* I hope you'll like me soon...