Rejection of One Person Leads to the Acceptance of Another.

Our Little Ice Princess

Krystal POV

Aissssh. I knew it! Now I'm embarrassed. Of course he'd still pick Unnie. She's famous, cute and girly.

Ahhhh. I now need to get over him. If he doesn't want me, then I don't want him as a partner either. :P

Your loss Choi Minho!

"I choose Krystal-ssi!" A voice said.

I looked up to see that it belonged to none other than Junho.

He was giving me a cute eye smile and was holding his hand out for me.

I responded back by giving him one of my best eye smiles. He laughed and came over to stand next to me.

You know... he's pretty cute too. Hmm. Guess I don't need Minho after all.

I then chose to focus my attention on everything else except for Minho and felt at ease not having to act to get his attention.

End Krystal POV

 

As Krystal aqquainted herself with Junho, Minho thought about the two with jealousy. He started wondering if he made yet another mistake.

Minho POV

Hmmmm. Something doesn't feel right. 

I turned around to see Junho and Krystal getting along smoothly. They were laughing and joking around together. Then she did it.

She flashed him one of the cutest eye smiles I've ever seen. 

Really?! Why him? Why not me?

- Oh yeah. That's right babo. He's her partner because you rejected her AGAIN for her older sister.

As the two continued to get along and laugh together, my jealousy started to rise and I started becoming agitated subconciously.

What did I do now?

End POV

As Minho thought to himself, Jessica began to notice his behaviour and started to ponder what it meant.

Jessica POV

Hmmmmm. Despite choosing me as his partner, I get the feeling that Minho wants someone else. But who?

He hasn't listened to a thing I've said these past ten minutes.

"Yah! Minho! Are you listening to me?" I asked him.

No response. 

"Yah?! Minho, the game is going to start soon! We have to get ready!" I began to yell at him now.

Still no response.

I finally just grabbed his arm but noticed that he was stiff and tense. I looked up to see where his gaze was focused at.

Krystal and Junho....? But why?

End POV

Junho POV

While enjoying his conversation with Krystal, Junho felt as if daggers were piercing the back of his head.

He turned around to find Minho glaring at him intensely and wondered what the heck he did to recieve this treatment from the younger man.

What puzzled him even more was that Minho's expression immediately changed into a smiling one when Krystal looked up at him.

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting show taping this will be, won't it?

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm back!

School is killing me -____-

btw, Happy Belated Holidays! <3

Please bear with the slow updates and whatnot as my life is constantly hectic and I often can't keep up with it!

See you next chapter or in my other fics :)

~ Nicole :)