009;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you didn't I," the tall male smirked. 
"Everyone will die because of you," he cackled. Luhans eyes widened as tears rushed down, his friends, his family, his school, his loved ones. They were all dying, all getting targetted. 
"GET OUT OF MY LIFE," Luhan screamed at the outsiders as they surrounded Luhan and laughed loudly. 
"W-Why are you torturing me like this," Luhan gripped his head as he fell to the ground. 
"Jinyoung," Luhan whimpered.


-few hours ago-

 

Chen walked around the forest, in his wolf form. His paws lightly tapped against the ground with every step he took. The air surrounding was light and gentle, the sunlight shining down on him as he yawned.
"Xiu," he turned to his boyfriend who was walking beside him, Xiumins orange fur shone in the sunlight. 
"Will D.O and Baekhyun get well soon," Chen muttered. 
"Of course," Xiumin sighed. "The others aren't that weak, they'll protect everyone," Xiumin smiled at Chen. 
"You're right," Chen smiled back. Kris, Suho, Tao, Kai and Chanyeol were the strong ones in their group. These outsiders were only targetting the weak ones. 
Xiumin stopped walking as he sniffed the air.
"Someone's following us," he growled as Chen sniffed the air too. 
"I can't smell anything though,"Chen whispered. All of a sudden, Chen was cut on the shoulder, sending him to the ground, whimpering. Xiumin gasped as he ran to Chen. The figure was fast to not be seen. Luckily Xiumin could sniff them out, there were more then one surrounding them. But Chen couldn't smell them at all.
"I'm fine," Chen growled as he stood up on his paws. The bushes around them were all rustling, the air turned heavy as they could feel evil approaching them. 
"Chen, get behind me," Xiumin said as he stood in front of Chen. 
"What are you on about, I'm the one protecting you in this relationship," Chen scoffed as he stood beside Xiumin. 


"Protect?," 

They could hear boys laughing around them.
"That's so stupid," they laughed more. Chen and Xiumin couldn't tell where they were though. Again, Chen was sent flying to the floor, this time his stomach was cut on the adge. 
"Chen!," Xiumin ran to his boyfriend who was whimpering on the floor. It was then that Xiumin was cut to, he staggered back as he looked down at his leg, there was a deep cut. Anyone who could do that without being seen was very skilled. 
"Elites are nothing but talk," they mocked them as howls were heard. Xiumin whimpered as he stepped back to Chen. Chen panted hard as he held onto his stomach, his wolf form couldn't be on much longer. 
"Xiumin, get out of here and call for Suho," Chen panted as he stood up. 
"What?! NO," Xiumin glared at Chen. 
"Do you want both of us to get hurt without anyone knowing, get Suho for help and tell Yunho to block as gates and pathways out of the south," Chen growled. Xiumin stayed standing there. 
"XIU! GO! I'll handle things here," Chen yelled at his boyfriend. Xiumin looked away in shame as he slowly walked towards the exit of the forest, his steps slightly going faster till he ran on his paws all the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter