005;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will anyone bring that boy back," Yunho looked at the elites. The elites looked up at the principal. Kai and D.O then stood up. 
"We'll go," they said all at once. Sehuns eyes widened, surprised. Kyungsoo smiled at the maknae. 
"He's your friend isn't he," the cook smiled and patted Sehuns head. Sehun nodded slightly and bit his lips. 
"Then we'll all go to retrieve our friend," Suho and the others also said and smiled down at Sehun.



~


Luhan cried silently as he looked at the ground, being on Marks shoulder was slightly uncomfortable, espiecally when his hand was on his inner thigh. 
"U-Um," Luhan muttered. Mark glanced back at Luhan. 
"What is it," he asked. 
"Y-Your hand," the little boy blushed and met eyes with Mark. Mark looked down and noticed his hand, he then smirked and rubbed Luhans thigh a little. Luhan jumped in shock and tried to slap his hand away. 

"Mark don't play around and hurry it up," JB looked at the two. Mark chuckled and looked at Luhan. 
"Well, we'll play next time minature," he said as he sped up. Luhans eyes widened, minature? did he mean him? 



"Okay drop him off in the spare room," Jr sighed as he walked in the building. Luhan looked up and saw a tall bulding right in front of them. 
"What is this place," Luhan asked with eyes that were widened. 
"It's our school," Mark smirked. Luhans heart thumped as fear took over him. Students crowded around as they saw a white haired boy on Marks shoulder. 

"Look at that uniform,"
"KK Academy," 
"He's from that school,"
"Isn't that the mixed blood," 

Terrifed, Luhan hid a little in Marks back. Mark glanced back with an unsure look but swept it off. 
"You know, you don't have to be that scared," the red head boy spoke, Luhan looked up at Mark with tearful eyes. Mark blushed a little and looked away. 
"R-Really," Luhans mouth formed an 'o' and looked at Mark curiously. 
"Y-Yeah," Mark coughed. *Aish what am I doing*, Mark sighed and scratched his head.


~


"We're able to cross the border," Kris came up to the group. "There won't be any wolves there to attack us, so you don't have to worry," he finished as they stood at the line of the border. 
"Then lets go, we have to get our friend back," Suho smirked. 
"EVERYONE, LETS GO SAVE LUHAN," Baekhyun cheered. Sehun sighed but smiled at the group as they headed over the border. 

"You know, you don't have to be so scared," Kai spoke as they watched their friends disappear into the forest. 
"What are you saying, I'm not," Sehun smirked at Kai. 
"Really? Then go save your boyfriend," Kai smirked back. 
"He's not my boyfriend," Sehun growled. "Yet," he muttered the last bit and walked off before Kai. Kai blinked at his bestfriend but smiled and ran up to catch up to all of them. 
"The girls would flip if they find out that chiby would be dating you!," Kai yelled. 
"Whatever!," Sehun yelled back. 



"Here we are," Suho sighed as they arrived at a shabby tall building. 
"What is this," Lay spoke as they saw students throwing around paper toilets, people graffiting and others messing around. 
"How indicent," Xiumin glared at the mess. 
"Just because you're a neat freak," Baekhyun laughed. 
"Now then, lets take back our friend," Tao smirked. 



"Elites," 
"Why are they here," 
"Got7 oppas will deal with them," 
"Look at that uniform," 
"Hey watch this," 


A group of boys smirked as they watched Exo walk past them. A brown haired boy took a tomato and aimed at Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter