008;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that whole incident with BamBam and Mark, Mark has been avoiding BamBam as much as possible. Walking past him like he didn't know BamBam and completely ignored him when he tried to talk to Mark. The members couldn't really do anything about it but try to help BamBam. 
"Hey Mark," the younger boy said quietly as Mark was at the kitchen. Mark didn't reply as he continued to make his coffee. 
"Mark," BamBam called again, this time Mark finished his coffee and walked past BamBam. 
"STOP SCREWING WITH ME," the boy raged as he slapped down Marks mug. Mark stopped walking as he looked down at his mug.
"Ah, my hand slipped," he sighed as he bent down to pick the broken glass pieced up. 
"W-Will you stop this act," BamBam cried as tears ran down his cheek. "I get it, I was rejected, so please don't ignore me anymore, we're friends aren't we," BamBam sobbed as he stood infront of Mark. Mark sighed as he stood up. 
"I should go call Jackson to help," Mark muttered as he started to walk away, BamBam grit his teeth as he tackled Mark to the ground. 
"O-OI," Mark yelled as his back hit the ground. BamBam stared down intensly at his hyung. 
"B-bamBam, LET GO," Mark struggled at BamBams strong grip. 
"W-Why won't you talk to me anymore," tears fell down to Marks face, Marks eyes widened as BamBams tears fell onto his face. 
"I-I can't you look at you anymore," Mark turned his head to the other side. 
"Why!," BamBam cried harder. BamBam looked at Marks face, Mark was blushing just like the colour of his hair as his face was troubled. 
"Get off BamBam," Mark muttered as he pushed BamBam aside gently and ran off, leaving his broken mug there with coffee spilled everywhere. 






~




Luhan felt pain all over his body as he slowly opened his eyes. 
*I'm still here,* he thought and grunted a little as his tail lay flat on the floor. His wolf ears hurt, also his back and sides. 
"It hurts," he cried as tears poured down, his face filled with pain. "Somebody....help me," he sobbed as he could not move. Qucikly making his ears and tail disappear, he could feel less pain from before, Luhan then stood up, grabbing the edge of the lockers. Panting at the lack of strength, the boy walked out of the classroom. 
*The attackers are long gone by now,* he thought and sighed. 

"LUHAN," 

Luhan turned around and saw the same boy from before looking down at him. 
"Luhan, what happened! Are you okay?!," the blonde boy hurriedly ran to Luhan and supported Luhan on him. 
"T-There were wolves, that didn't belong in the south. They invaded the school," Luhan coughed. The blonde boys eyes widened. 
"Were there six of them!," he asked quickly. Luhan nodded weakly as he rested against the boy. The tall boy squinted his eyes as he remembered passing by a group of boys that seemed like outsiders. 
"Come, I must take you to the hospital," he picked up the small boy. "My names Jinyoung by the way," he smiled as he walked off with the unconcious boy in his arms. 




"Jinyoung," 



Jinyoung stopped suddenly as he heard a familiar voice. 
"What do you want," Jinyoung smirked as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter