003;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We've decided. You're going to move schools," Luhans mum spoke as she sat in front of me. Luhan looked at his father. 
"Is this true?," Luhan spoke softly. His father, looked at me and nodded. 
"BUT I CAN'T LEAVE MY FRIENDS," the white haied shot up and yelled. 
"Please Luhan, this is for your sake," his mum pleaded. 
"By moving me away from my friends?," Lu cried. 
"You'll make new friends there," father spoke up. 
"But I want my hyungs with me," he yelled. 
"We're trying to keep you safe! Who knows what the northen wolves want with you!,"  father yelled at me. 
"What?," His eyes widened. 
"YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO TELL HIM," mum yelled at his father. 
"HOW ELSE WOULD HE ACCEPT THIS," frustrated, his father sat down. 
"Bap will come with you, they will act as your guards and your close frinds," his mum told me. 
"What," Luhan froze. 
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER," frustrated he yelled. 
"WELL I DON'T KNOW," mum cried. 
"It's final though, weither you refuse or not, you still have to go," his appa said. 
"I'll go, since my hyungs are going," 




~



"This place is called KK Academy," Himchan read the letter out to the group. 
"Located in the Southern Woods, that's strange," Zelo muttered. 
"I guess there are going to be 'unusual' people there," Yongguk sighed. 
"Will Xiumin be there," Luhan asked in a quiet voice. 
"He probably will, I mean, he used to come to our school but stopped after that incident. It makes sense that he would go to that Academy with wolves," Daehyun hugged the little boy. 
"But if that place is for wolves, why are we going," he nervously asked. His hyungs kept quiet, wondering why he looked at them. 
"W-Well, lets go pack our things, we're leaving first thing in the morning," Jongup rubbed his arms as the others followed him out. Leaving me there. What was going to happen? he was confused. 



~


"News reported that the mixture child will come tomorrow,"
"At KK Academy"
"In the south"
"The special blood for all us wolves"



~


"Na na, are we there yet," Luhan whined and rolled around. 
"Luhan calm down, this road is bumpy," Yongguk whined back. 
"But I'm bored," he pouted. 
"Go play with Zelo then," The leader said to Luhan. The boy frowned and turned around to Zelo hyung. 
"Don't talk to me," Zelo said straight forwardly. 

"Hey, I'll play with you," Himchan smiled and patted his head. 
"No, I don't want Himchan hyung," Lu glared at his hyung. Himchan looked at him and slowly turned away. 


"Everyone, we're here," Yongguk said excitedly and stopped the car by a lake.
"YAY," Luhan smiled brightly and jumped out. 
"Be careful," Jongup laughed and lifted him up. 
"Hm you're so small for your age Lu," Daehyun noticed how Luhan looked so small in Jongups arms. 
"Not my fault I was born small," he pouted. 
"Guys come get a drink before we start walking to the main gate," Yonguk yelled from afar. 



*Rustle Rustle*



"Is that the boy," 
"He's so small though," 
"The white haired one for sure," 
"Such a tiny body," 



"Hey, you hear that," All of them turned to the bushes. 
"Hm what is it," Lu questioned and hugged Jongups back tighter. 
"Grab Luhan and run, it's them," Youngjae whispered to Jongup. Jongup nodded and got ready to run, the bushes were rustling a lot  now. 
"RUN," Yonguk yelled, Jongup took off and ran quickly. To quick for his liking. 

"HYUNG HYUNG TO FAST," Luhan yelled and screamed. What was this, Jongup was never this fast before. 



~



"THERE," Youngjae yelled as he saw wolves bolt out of the bush. 
"Run after them," Zelo muttered as they all charged after the wolves. 
"Not matter what, make sure they don't catch up to Jongup," Himchan commanded as they chased after the wolves. 


"OI," the wolves growled and turned around, seeing bap chasing after them. 
"That boy has comrades, get them Mark," the brown wolf said. A red wolf stopped and turned around to Bap, turning into human form. Bap stopped and looked at Mark. 
"What are northen wolves doing here," Daehyun glared at Mark. 
"Why else, we're taking the mixed blood," Mark smirked. 
"Well you aren't geting him," Zelo growled. Mark looked at Zelo, in the speed of light, Mark was in front of the maknae and punched him across the face. Zelo was sent flying back to the ground. 
"ZELO," Yonguk yelled. 
"Northen wolves aren't allowed in the south," Youngjae was pissed. 
"True, but why aren't you guys in wolf form," Mark chuckled. Bap froze as Yonguks eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter