004;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oi, he made an elite mad," 
"To bad for him," 
"It's the end," 


Luhans eyes widened in fear and stopped moving. 
"You shouldn't be so mean to a new kid here Sehun," Luhan turned around and saw another two boys behind him. 
"I wasn't," Sehun said bluntly. 
"Xiumin hyung assigned you to him, take care of him and bring him his uniform," the other said before walking off with his arm around the other guys waist. Sehun growled as he stared down at Luhan, Luhan saw him stare and jumped a little. 
"Come on, I'll get you your uniform," he sighed and dragged Luhan up. 
"W-Wait where are my hyungs," Luhan stuttered as Sehun grabbed his hand while walking. 
"They're taking their classes, they'll be at the dorms in 2 hours," Sehun replied. Luhan pouted as he stared down at the ground. Sehun glanced back and smiled alittle.
 

 

~


"Guess this is the smallest size, you're too small," Sehun sighed as he pulled out a new clean uniform for Luhan. 
"T-Thank you," Luhan blushed as he grabbed the uniform. Sehun smiled at the little boy. 
"Change," he said as he sat down at a chair. 
"C-Change?," Luhan stuttered as he stared at Sehun. "T-Then can you get out," Luhan asked Sehun. 
"Hm? But I need to see if it fits you," Sehun blinked. 
"I-I'm sure that I'll be able to call you," Luhan backed away as Sehun stood up. Sehun sighed as he walked towards Luhan, trapping him between the walls. 
"You know, Xiumin hyung assigned me to you, that means you have to be with me all the time so I can watch out for you," Sehun smirked. "But you know, with you looking like that, everyone would attack you,". 
"A-Attack?," Luhans eyes widened. 
"Well I'll be waiting outside," Sehun said as he walked out. 
"Mm I want to cry so bad, he's to handsome," Luhan collasped and sobbed. 

 

"Here's your schedule, you will be having the same classes with Chen and Kai," Sehun said as he looked at Luhan up and down. "
"Looks pretty good," he glared down at Luhan. Luhan jumped at the glare and looked down. 
*Scary,* he squeezed his eyes tight. 
"But you will have your classes tomorrow, so go back to the dorms," Sehun said as he walked away. Luhan pouted as he stared at Sehuns retreating figure. 


~


As Luhan was walking down the halls, a big green wolf was walking beside him at the same pace. Luhan started to freak out. 
"Oi," the little boy jumped as the wolf spoke. "Why are you getting scared for, aren't you a wolf? This is a wolf academy," it said. 
"A-Ah, sorry," Luhan stuttered and looked down. 
"You're a human? That's impossible, mixed bloods were always wolves, it's amazing how you're in human form right now," the green wolf growled. 
"I-I'm sorry? but I was never a wolf, I was born human," Luhan started to get confused. 
"What are you saying? we were all born human, it's just, we never see you in wolf form," the wolf looked at the small boy. 
"W-Well I've never changed and I don't know how to, I'm just an ordinary human here," the white haired boy sighed. The wolf looked at Luhan for a while. 
"You should talk to Yunho, the Northen, Western and Eastern wolves would come after you for your whole life, you are the last of the mixed blood," with that, the wolf walked away, its claws and paws padding on the floor. 
"I-I'm also a wolf?," Luhan asked quietly as he teared up. 


"Looks like that stupid Yoochun spit some stuff out," Luhan looked up and saw the principal standing there, wearing a grey suit that fit him well. "Don't worry Luhan, since you are in the South, the wolves would be stupid to attack the elites," Yunho came up and patted Luhans hair.
"I'm not a wolf, right?," Luhan cried as he looked up at Yunho. 
"Don't make those beautiful blue eyes teary," Yunho sighed. "It can't be helped, you are the mixed blood for all us wolves," he sighed. 
"I r-refuse to be a wolf," Luhan cried loudly. Yunho looked at the little boy with pity. It was hard for Luhan, a boy that thought he had a normal life had been turned upside down. 
"I'm going back home, I don't want to live here," Luhan then ran away from Yunho. 
"You will be stopped," Yunho sighed sadly as he went the opposite way. 




~



"Hey I haven't seen Luhan around lately," Jongup said. Bap had trained and gaine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter