013-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students huddled around in the cave, sitting down and chatting about the incident. The other elite members were standing guard around the cave and checking if everyone was okay. 
"Hey, It'll take two days for them to get to the other side, what do we do in that time," Eli came in through the leaf veins. 
"We stay here for the time being and get the other elites to search the school and see if we get any remainders," Soohyun said in response. 
"But the wolves are complaining to let them out," BamBam sighed. 
"Well stop them, or there will be a fight soon," Yongguk and Bap came in. The cave was big and long to fit all the students from other sides together. Suddenly, the elites could hear the students scream, shocking them as they ran to see what was going on. 
They could see students and wolves backing away from the entrance of the cave. The leaves and viens were rottening as they became a dark black colour, their life dying out. 
"What's going on," Blockb soon came and saw the scene. Soon a rottening and stinky smell filled the cave, a deep unique growl could be heard. The leaves were moved aside as a big purple wolf came in, its fur a deep colour purple with black stripes in it. Saliva running down it's sharp big teeth. The elites could see the wolf holding another small wolf by the neck. It was JR. Shock and fear fill the students and elites as they saw his limp body in the hands of the wolf, his fur coat was stained with black and red.
"JR," JB said filled with worry. The wolf smirked as he threw Jrs body to the ground.

"It's a treat," the wolf spoke in a deep voice. The elites made sure to not do anything rash as they slowly let the students move to the way back of the cave. The purple wolf was twice their size. 
"Who are you," the leaders stood upfront. The wolf sighed as it slowly sat down. 
"What if I said that I was the libra," the wolf chuckled. The elites eyes widened as this made them fear the wolf even more. Getting ready in their wolf form, the wolves stood, ready to attack. 
"I won't attack, that boy was my first victim," the wolf nodded at Jrs body. JB growled as he grit his fangs. 
"Leave," Zico said calmly.
"We've had enough damage done today, come back another day," Daehyun scoffed. The students stayed back as they were fearing what was going to happen next, they could feel the elites powers surrounding them as the enemys aura was filled with killing and death. 
The purple wolf charged up at Soohyun but Soohyun swiftly blocked the attack. The elites tried to hold down the wolf that was twice their size. 
"You know that this won't be enough to hold me down, you'll need that bloody elf," the wolf laughed mockinly. With that, the elites were filled with confusion. Distracting them with that, the purple wolf attacked Soohyun by the neck. Ukiss's leader howled in pain as he tried to pry off the other wolf. The ukiss members glared at the purple wolf and bit all over his body. The purple wolf winced in pain as he shoved the members across the floor. 
"It's war, so why don't you chickens come out and fight us," the wolf mocked as he backed away from the cave. Outside they could see other outsiders, their eyes glimming with excitment to kill everyone. The elites were in a mess, they didn't know what to do, they had to protect the school. 
"Where are the masters," Mark asked as the red wolf came up. 
"Their running towards the east, getting help," Soohyun stood up in pain. 
"All we have to do is hold them up, we'll buy time for Exo to come back with Luhan," Ukown spoke as he bravely headed out to the outsiders. The elites nodded in agreement as they followed behind blockbs member. The students didn't know what to do but they also wanted to help protect each other, so they to joined into the fight. 

Outside the outsiders and elites were standing infront of each other, there was a lot of them. Luckily the students were also there to help. 
"This means war," the purple wolf growled as he backed away to join his pack. On the dot, the outsiders started to attack the elites and students.
"The mixed blood is on the verge of death, but don't worry, they don't die so easily,"  
Fighting back, the wolves tried to hold their walls. 



"They better hurry up," The elites growled as they were hoping exo would come back soon. 





~




"Are you sure the others would be okay, I sense that war has just started," Xiumin sniffed the air. 
"They're elites for a reason, trust them," Exos leader assured the pack. The wolves were still running, not stopping one single bit. 
"We're nearly there," Sehun said. From afar they could see the other side of the world, Xiumin was filled with worry as he was worried about Luhan. 
"He's on the verge of death," Chen said all of a sudden, shocking the wovles. 
"How would you know," Chanyeol spoke. 
"Isn't it obvious, I'm sure Sehun could sense it to," Chen shrugged. Sehun didn't say anything, he knew but he didn't want to believe it. Since Luhan was in their pack, they could feel when someone is going to die or not. 
"We must hurry then," Lay said quietly as the wolves sped up. 



 

~




Luhan sat in a cold dark cell, lying down while his body was in pain. They had managed to forcefully put Luhan into his wolf form, oddly, he wasn't a wolf but a fox. The boys fur was pure white as he had a small wolf frame, his legs were wrapped around in a strange tatoo that was similar to Sehuns. 
The poor fox cried as he pawed at the cell walls, desperetely wanting to get out. Outside, he could see the moon shining in the night sky, its bright light shining down into the cell. 
From afar he could see fire and smoke coming from his territory, worry filled him as he couldn't think straight. The image was taunting him. 
He watched how the wolves kill Yano and his sister, he could never forget the horrible scene he had saw. Shaking, he cluctched his sides as he could feel his fur through his fox paws. Luhan felt like vomitting out his insides, he felt very sick. 
The cell door opened as the wolf guards walked in, forcefully taking Luhan by the neck. Luhan coughed a little as he winced in pain. The guards didn't care at all and just took him to see the 'king' of the territory. 



Luhan whimpered as he was thrown on a long black carpet, where in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter