012;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam, Kiseop, Kyung and Mark wondered around the edge of their territory, their job was to spot any outsdires roaming or hiding around the place. 
"There haven't been any spotted for a couple of days," Mark said as he looked back at the three wolves. 
"We still have to keep watch though," BamBam sighed as he laid down and placed his head on his two paws. Kiseop and Kyung went on each side and looked over the hills and grass. 
"I sense something," Kiseop sniffed the air as he slowly walkd up. 
"Don't go to far out," Mark stopped the boy before he passed the boundry line. Kyung heard the commotion and quickly ran over to the other wolves. 
"There's something here, I'm sure of it," Kiseop muttered as he growled, Kiseops senses weren't a joke. Mark stood closely to BamBam as they all stayed quiet, listening if anything was out there. Kyung's eyes widened as he was tackled to the ground as he felt strong teeth sinking into his nick. The elite wolf growled at the pain and tried to fight back. The other elites were shocked but quickly pushed the pitch black wolf off, standing guard as Kyung slowly got up. 
"Elites guarding the place, huh?," the wolf smirked and calmly sat down. The elites growled as they glared at the outsider. 
"We've harmed many of your members, pity isn't it, outsiders are stronger then elites," the wolf mocked the elites right infront of them. 
"Get out, you're not meant to be here," Kiseop stepped forward. 
"Calm down, I'm not going to do any harm," the outsider scoffed as he rolled his neck. The wolf smirked and looked over at Kyung, Kyung whimpered as he hid behind Kiseop and the rest. 
"That wolf is cute," the outsider shrugged over at Kyung. 
"Stay away, he has a mate," Mark stood infront of Kyung. 
"Doesn't mean I can't take him away, right?," the black wolf smirked as he slowly walked towards Kyung, the elites ready to make their move if the other wolf attacks. Kyung shrinked back as he slowly backed towards the ground. 

 

"What do you want with my mate," a voice came from behind, the wolves turned around and saw Zico standing there with his arms crossed. Kyung sighed in relief as he saw his mate smiling at him. 
"You're his mate," the outsider laughed and turned into human form, a boy with black bangs stood tall with a muscular body. Zico glared at the outsider with disgust and shoved past the black haired boy to his boyfriend. 
"Well, if you don't mind us, we have a meeting to go to, don't want to be late," he smiled at the outsider as the wolves walked back into their territory. The outsider smirked as he stood and looked at them walking away.



~


"There was an outsider," Suho muttered as all elites were sitting around the garden. Sehun sat on the grass, leaning aganist the lemon tree with Kai and D.O. 
"We'll prepare more patrol groups around the area, inform this to the masters to," the leaders of the groups agreed as they relaxed in the sun. Luhan was sleeping on Sehuns lap, his heat was over, which disappointed Sehun because they couldn't bond due to his powers. Gently the boys hair, Sehun closed his eyes. Luhan yawned as he crawled onto Sehun, clinging onto him like a koala. Sehun chuckled as he hugged his mate closely. 
"Time for class everyone!," Bap smiled as they came over. 
"Nooooo," some boys whined as they fell to the floor. 
"HEY LU," Luhans hyungs grinned as they came over to the couple. Luhan smiled brightly as he waved. 
"Hyungs, how's school," Luhan asked as Bap and Luhan had a normal conversation. 

"Luhan, when are you going to officially start school," Himchan asked. 
"Now that you mention it," Luhan's been skipping quit alot of school Suho said. Luhan pouted as he snuggled back in Sehuns chest. 
"Luhan will be in my class," Sehun said quickly. 
"Just because you don't want other wolves to touch him," Kai rolled his eyes. 
"Where's your class Sehun," Luhan asked his mate. 
"Class 1-A, why?," Sehun spoke quietly. Luhans eyes widened as he remembered the sign that said '1-A', the class where he had gotten tortured. Luhan started to tremble as his face was filled with terror. 

"N-No," he slowly stood up, making everyone turn their attention to him. "I-I'm not going!," he yelled and ran away, leaving a shocked Sehun. 
"Why not," he wondered and stood up, watching the boy run far far away. 



"EVERYONE," the elites turned around and saw Yunho running up to them. "Outsiders have invaded," he panicked as they elites eyes widened. 
"What!," Kris stood up. 
"We have to get to the front then," Soohyun said as the elites headed out .
"Sehun! Where's Luhan," Yunho stopped the maknae. 
"He ran off...," Sehun said but then realised what he had done. "," he yelled as he ran in the other direction, desperetly searching for Luhan. 




~



Luhan was pushed through the running and yelling crowd, due to his small body he couldn't get anymore. All he knew was that fire was surrounding them all, students pushing and trying to save themselves. 
*W-What's going on,* Luhan panicked as he looked for his friends. Luhan was then knocked over by two students, falling against the brick wall. 

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO RUN," Luhan looked up as he saw a beautiful student looking down at him, she had long wavy black hair and beautiful eyes. Next to her was another boy, which was the spitting image of her but had short black hair.
"W-Why," he stuttered. 
"Outsiders have invaded the school, we're all running to the base," she said as she helped Luhan up. 
"Come on," the boy sighed as he grabbed luhans hand and ran off. 
"B-But what about Sehun," Luhan tried to stop. 
"The elites are fighting right now, we have to do everything we can to evacuate every student here," the boy pulled onto Luhan and took him away. From a distance Luhan could see Sehun attacking a black wolf, blood dripping down his fur coat. Luhan screamed and kicked around. The girl couldn't do anything as she was ordered by Sehun to take care of Luhan. 



The elites stood in front of the pack of black wolves. 
"You have to leave," Soohyun tried to talk calmly as he saw students trying to get away from the fire and wolves helping each other out. 
"You're injuring our students," Kris said. 
"We have no choice," the leader of the pack smirked at Sehun. Sehun caught the stare and growled back. 
"You have something in your pack of elites that shouldn't belong there," they chuckled. The elites wondered what the wolf was talking about as Sehun grit his teeth. 
"You," the leader slowly walked up to Sehun. Exo looked back at the maknae as they saw the outsdier right up close to Sehuns face. 
"Don't you know what he is," the leader sighed. "And you're his family," the wolf mocked the pack as he walked back to his own family. Exo and the others looked at Sehun as he looked away with guilt. 
"What's he talking about," Kai felt betrayed as his bestfriend stayed silent. 

"Get out," Kris barked. 
"You have no right trying to break our family apart," Xiumin growled as the elites stood together. 
"Sehuns one of us, no matter what he is," Zico smirked as he stood up as well. Sehun couldn't be happy, hiding away his secret and not telling his family. 
"Right Sehun?," D.O smiled sweetly at the maknae. 
"You told Yano and his twin to get Luhan out right? Go follow them to the base, we'll handle everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter