006;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That damn school really does need to fix their behaviour," Chen said as he bought another pair of uniform. 
"Can't be helped, their rebels," Suho sighed. Luhan fidgeted in his seat and kept glancing at the group. 
"Is something wrong," Baekhyun smiled. 
"N-Nothing," Luhan turned red and looked down. 
"Aw he's shy," they teased. 
"Don't worry Luhan, you're our friend now," Xiumin smiled. 
"Really?," Luhan smiled brightly. 
"Weren't you always," Tao chuckled. Sehun looked at the group from behind as he walked off with no emotion. Kai noticed that and ran after the boy.

"Sehun what's wrong," he asked. 
"Nothing," Sehun said and headed towards the lockers. 
"It's not nothing Sehun, tell me," Kai stopped the boy. Sehun sighed as he slid down to the ground. 
"Kai.....who is this Mark guy?," Sehun frowned. 
"Hm? It's that huge red wolf that attacked us yesterday," Kai crossed his arms and leaned against the wall across Sehun. 
"Lately....Luhans been mumuring his name....why," Sehun growled and shook his head. Kai thought for a while and sighed. 
"It's disturbing you, huh?," Kai smiled. Sehun sighed as he looked away. 
"Of course it is," he smiled, wasn't a real one though. 
"Now that I think about it, how did Luhan get out so easily, Got7 aren't that weak," Kai suddenly thought. Sehuns eyes widened. 
"So did Mark help him?," Sehun shot up. 
"No clue, might be though," Kai said as he walked away. 

*Mark,* Sehun growled as his fangs showed out of anger. 



~


Luhan huffed as he came to the border. Thinking of Mark, he wanted to properly thank him. 
"Going into the North quickly wouldn't hurt," he thought out loud and pressed his feet over. "I have to properly thank Mark for saving me," he smiled and walked into the Northen woods. 


~

"Hey, have you guys seen Luhan," Xiumin stepped out of the dorms. 
"Hm, no we haven't," Tao looked over at Kai and Chanyeol. Xiumin wondered where Luhan had gone to. 
"He did say that he had to thank someone so he went off," Baekhyun joined in the conversation. Sehun immedietly shot up at what Baekhyun had said. 
"WHAT," he yelled, surprising everyone. 
"Why, what's wrong," Baekhyun asked. 
"He might cross the border by himself!," Sehun yelled and ran off. Exos eyes widened and immedietly ran after Sehun. 

"That Luhan, causing so much trouble," Suho sighed as everyone turned into wolf form to run quicker. 




"Luhan, what are you doing here," Mark smiled as he saw the boy in the woods. 
"I wanted to thank you for yesterday," Luhan bowed. Mark sighed as he smiled .
"Don't mention it," he laughed. Luhan noticed how bad Mark was bruised as his leg was wrapped up. 
"Mark! What happend," Luhan asked worriedly. 
"I kind of got punished, but it's alright," he laughed it off. 
"Because of me, right?," Luhan saddened. Mark looked down at the other boy. 
"N-No, don't worry about it, it's my fault anyway," Mark laughed. "Alittle beating won't hurt me," he smiled. Luhan bit his lips as he started to tear up. 
"I-I'm so sorry," he cried out. Mark was shocked and didn't know what to say. 

"H-Hey calm down, it's not your fault," he tried to calm down the shorter boy. But Luhan kept crying. 
"Honestly, you're to cute," Mark sighed as he bought Luhan into a hug. Luhan cried into Marks chest and hugged the taller boy. 
"I'm so sorry," Marks heart started to rapidly beat as his face was flushed. 


"Luhan," 


Luhan and Mark turned around and saw a heart brokened Sehun standing there. 
"Sehun," Luhans eyes widened. 
"What's going on," his eyes were filled with sadness, betrayal and anger. 
"Nothing is, he just wanted to thank me," Mark tried to cover up for Luhan. 
"Don't bull with me," Sehun growled quietly and clen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter