002;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Lu," Daehyun smiled at me. 
"Hey Dae," i smiled back joyfully. It was class time, spring was nearly coming. 
"Why don't you go see Xiumin now," he sighed. Hearing those words, I turned glum. Yes, I've told them what happened, they were my close friends anyway, they wouldn't tell anyone. 
"I-I can't," I sighed. 
"Luhan don't be like that, he's your bestfriend. How long do you intend to avoid him, It's been a year," Youngjae said. We both turned around and saw Daehyuns boyfriend standing there. 
"We've said this many times and we mean it, we'll go with you," Youngjae sat in front of us.


"MY WHITE HAIRED BABY," 
 

We all turned around and saw Himchan running in. 
"WHATCHA GUYS TALKING ABOUT," he excitedly yelled and grabbed a seat with us. 
"How it's been a year and Lu never saw that Xiumin guy again," Daehyun sighed. Himchan kept silient and glared at me. 
"He probably doesn't want to see me, his pack were very strict," I said. 
"Well you'll never know, that guy could be crying his eyes out," 




                                                                                            ~

 

Here I am, standing by the same very lake. The place where I always came to and see Xiumin. I thought about Baps words.. 
Sighing, I sat by the lake, looking at the water. I missed this place....
 

*Rustle Rustle*

I gasped and turned around.
"Who's there," I spoke, getting scared. Slowly, I stepped back. That bush was moving, could it be a wolf? At the corner of my eye I saw Daehyun and Youngjae, signalling me to come back. How could I? If i ran back I'm sure that something bad could happen. 
Looking at the bush, I could see something silver. A wolf, a big silver wolf came out, growling and looking at me. My heart jumped, I was ready to scream but the wolf pounced on me. 

"LUHAN," 

Daehyun and Youngjae bolted out and tried to shove the wolf away from me. I screamed and kicked, but the wolf kept hugging me. It's growling was fading, I could feel hot breathe on me. For some reason, Daehyun and Youngjae stopped screaming. Why? Opening my eyes I saw a shade of silver hair in front me. 

"Thanks, I needed that," 

My eyes widened as I saw a young teenage boy on top of me. He was beautiful, his silver hair swept across his forehead, his black orbs staring down at me, his face was perfect. 
"H-Huh," I stuttered, staring at him. 

"You look beautiful as always," he spoke softly and gently touched my cheeks. 
"AH," I yelled and pushed him off, running to my hyungs. 
"Y-YOU CREEP," Youngjae hugged me protectively. 

"Bwoh? Are you his parents,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter