011;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is everyone here," Soohyun came in as he saw all elite members sitting around the big meeting room, it looked like a normal lounge room that wealthy people would have. Seats, sofas, tv, table, bookshelves and a tea garden outside was provided. 
"Luhan is now sleeping in his dorm, the pain was unbearable for him, this is not normal," Soohyun began. Everyone listened carefully as they were curious about what Soohyun was going to say. 

"MIxed bloods, usually do not have heat, but Luhan is definitely in heat. This is a very rare occasion. Luhans scent is strong, very strong. This will make the students attack Luhan with lust," Soohyun said to everyone. 
"Then can't we just let Sehun mount Luhan?," Kyung suggested and looked at Sehun. 
"No we can't," Soohyun sighed, shocking everyone. 
"Because Luhan is underaged, we cannot let his mate mount him, it is against the wolf law," the leader of Ukiss stated. "The only thing we can do now is let one of us calm him down when ever he feels utter pain, everyone but Sehun, Sehun cannot go near Luhan when he is in heat," Soohyun looked at Sehun. 

"What are you saying!," Sehun growled and stood up. 
"The reason why you cannot go near Luhan is that you are a powerful wolf, more powerful then the rest of us, being mates with the mixed blood is already a dangerous outcome. Luhan needs an average wolf to do it, knowing you, lust will be over you and the outcome won't be good," Soohyun looked at Sehun. Sehun didn't say anything as he sat down. 

"So what do we do, get a student to mount Luhan?," Suho suggested. Soohyun nodded. 
"Precisely," he agreed. Sehun was angered at what he heard and shot up. 
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT," Sehun yelled angrily. 
"We have to," Mark glared at the exos elite. Sehun growled as he was ready to storm outside. But the other elites held the boy down to the ground, Sehuns temper and strength was not a joke. 
"WOAH," Jongguk yelled as Sehun sent him flying to the sofas. Everyone froze at the strength Sehun had and freaked out. 
"Everyone, pillow him," JR said seriously. 



"Go find Jinyoung," 




~



Luhan panted in pain as he held onto his stomach, the doors were locked so no students could get in. Luhan screamed in pain as he trashed around, gripping the bed tightly. Clenching his teeth until his fangs grew out. 

"Luhan," 

Luhan looked up and saw Jinyoung standing there. 
"J-Jinyoung," Luhan tried to call out his name. Jinyoung shushed him as he sat beside Luhan on the bed, Jinyoung saw how Luhan was sweating alot and how he was in pain. Luhans face was sweaty and he panted, some how, Jinyoung was attracted to that. The scent of Luhan being in heat couldn't control Jinyoung anymore. 
"Do you want me to help you?," Jinyoung his lips. Luhan nodded as he couldn't hold in the pain anymore. 
"I'll have to do the same thing Soohyun did to you," Jinyoung smiled but no one knew what was truly behind that smile. Luhan went silent for a moment, Jinyoung could hear Luhans breathing heavily in the quiet room. Luhan nodded as he held onto Jinyoungs hand. 


Then it started, Jinyoung Luhan to help Luhan calm the pain down. Luhan couldn't help but also moan at the pleasure Jinyoung was giving him. Jinyoung felt his twitch at the voice of Luhans moan and Luhans scent. 
*Control yourself Jinyoung,* Jinyoung gulped. Jinyoung looked up to see Luhan staring at him with half lidded eyes, sweat dripping down his chin; Luhan had drool at the corner of his mouth. Jinyoung couldn't take it anymore as he took off his pants, shocking Luhan. 
"What are you doing," Luhan asked weakly, alerted. 
"I'm sorry, I can't hold it anymore," Jinyoung panted as he shoved his huge into Luhans tiny hole, Luhan screamed loudly at the pain as he felt like he was being torn in half. 
"DON'T," he yelled and tried to stop Jinyoung, but Jinyoung ed into Luhan, at the pleasure he was given. Luhan cried as he thrashed around the bed. 

"I-I hate you," Luhan cried as he covered himself with his arms, feeling pain below him. But then again, the pain around him did calm down. Jinyoung stiffened as he heard what Luhan said to him, realizing what he had done, Jinyoung pulled away. Shocked and frozened, Jinyoung clutched onto his head and cried. Luhan heard the cries of Jinyoung and weakly sat  up. 
"Hyung?," Luhan muttered as he tried to get up and hug Jinyoung. Jinyoung cried and cried in Luhans arms as he kept muttering the word 'sorry'. Luhan knew that jinyoung didn't mean it, he couldn't control himself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter