To be with You part 2

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

MYUNGSOO VERSION

 

I came early this morning because Gyuri Noona said she had something to talk about. She didn't tell me what is all about, she just said there is something important that she need to discuss with me. Actually I'm a little bit confused because she never asked me to meet like this. It makes me nervous.

To overcome my nervousness I decided to make some cookies. This method has always managed to make me more relaxed. So what kind of cookies that I should make this time? Butter cookies or chocolate chips cookies or maybe I should make Gyuri Noona favourite cookies...That's right I should make some macaroon for her. She will be loving it.

Now let's start this. First I need some eggs, sugar and.....

"Myungsoo ahhhhhhhhh......."

"tt.....Noona...what are you doing? You scared me.." There she is the leading lady of my life standing behind me with a creepy face.

"Hahahaha...Myungsoo ah you should see your face.It's so funny. How come a cassanova like you made that kind of expression. It's so funny...OMG I can't stop laughing."

"Noona that was not funny at all. How come you did that? You just ruined my mood. Forget it I don't want to do it."

" Oh come on Myungsoo ah don't be mad. It was just a joke. You usually did this to me right and we laughed together after that. Now you are mad just because I'm the one who scaring you. It just not fair." she pouted

"It's not like that Noona. I'm just not in a mood."

"See you have changed Myungsoo ah and that is why we need to talk. Do you have any problem these day?"

"No ....I don't have any problem at all. "

"Then what is the reason L ah..."

When she called me L that's mean she begin to treat me as her little brother. God I just hate that....

" Nothing Noona...nothing happened..I guess It just because I felt boredom."

"..and You're feeling bored because of..."

"Because of life maybe. Because I never get what I want."

"Hmmmm I see. L ah I think you should try harder to get what you want."

Exactly Noona...I will try harder to be with you...

"So what is that you really want right now? A new car...a new house....a better job or..."

"A beautifull girl Nonna"

"What? are you in love? Do I know her? Whoa my little brother is growing up. So who is she?"

It's you Noona....Park Gyuri. I can't tell her right now..I'm not ready for it...

"Yes...you know her Noona but I guess I can't tell you right now."

"Why L? I think I can help you to get her."

" You don't need to Noona. I think I can handle it myself."

"Whoa...that's cool. My dongsaeng is sure growing up."

Noona stop it. I don't want to be your dongsaeng anymore Okay...

"Myungsoo ah what are you going to make this time?"

Thank God she called me Myungsoo again...I have to make sure that she won't call me L again.

" You know before someone scared me earlier, I planned to make some macaroon. But then I got surprise then my mood are gone."

"What!!!!! You planned to make macaroon? Myungsoo ah you absolutely have to make it happens. You have to make some macaroon right now."

"I told you my mood are gone so I don't want to make macaroon.It's all your fault anyway"

"Myungsoo ah...don't be mad. Okay I'm sorry...I promise that I will not do this to you again okay? Myungsoo ah please forgive me...pretty pretty please..." She doing the killer aegyo to me. She is so cute. Noona don't do this to me. You know my heart is going weak everytime you did this to me.

"Okay...okay Noona I will make some macaroon for you but with 3 condition."

She looks like a little bit confused than she pouted.

"Myungsoo ah I knew you for a long time and I care about you unconditionally but now you asking me 3 condition?"

Really Noona you care about me unconditionally. Whoa somehow I feel happy and a smile suddenly form at my face. She realized it and giving me a probing gaze...so I made a poker face.

"Then I won't do it." I pretend to leave but then....

"Okay ...fine."

"What a good girl. Let's get start it."

"Wait....tell me your condition first."

"Maybe later Ms. Gyuri. Now all you need to do is sitting at that table and patienly wait."

"Fine Mr. Chef..make sure the macaroon is delicious."

"As your wish Ms. Gyuri."

After she walked out off the kitchen, I start to make her favorite cookies. It will be delicious Ms. Gyuri because my heart is in the mood right now....the mood of love.

After an hour the macaroons are ready. I took it outside and found her sitting at the table with two glass of chocochese milkshake. She seem exited to see me with the macaroon.

"Yoohoo macaroon is coming." She said with a big smile at her face.

"Don't be to exited young lady."

"Why?"

"Because you have to fulfill my wish before you can eat this."

"What...No way ...I will eat it first."

" No You can not...You have to make my wish come true or you can not eat any of these."

"Fine....just tell me what you want."

Okay here we go...brave yourself Myungsoo ah....

"First I want you to come with me this weekend."

"Where?"

"That a secret."

"..But I need to know where are you going to take me or I don't want to go with you."

"Then this macaroon got to go"

"No...okay...Fine."

" Second you need to stop to call me L because as far as I know my parent named me Kim Myung Soo."

She want to protest but she stop after saw me getting ready to take the cookies.

"..and the last one you have to allow me to call you 

by name...not Noona."

"What ...why?"

"You just need to fulfill it. You promise me right?"

"FINE.....Whatever ." she getting annoyed

"Okay then let's enjoy the macaroon."

Park Gyuri from now on I will call you Gyuri....I like it...I hope this can make you realized that I am also a man....A man that want to be with you.....

 

##Okay here you go Myungsoo version ....hope you like it and thanks for the comment##