To be with You part 1

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

Yongguk Version

It has been a week since the last time I met Gyuri. Well actualy I want to see her more often but I have been so busy lately. My evil boss must be mad at me because I came late that day because since that day he gave me a lot of things to do. He sure gave me hell this week. I felt so exhausted ever since, but still I never failed to think about you Gyuri. Park Gyuri I wonder what is she doing right now? The more I think about her the more I want to meet her. Should I go to  the cafe and meet her or should I call her first? You know It's already weekend and she might be busy. Oh right she must be busy I don't think it's the right time to meet her. Ok I will try to contact her again tomorrow. Hopefully we can go out a little bit.

So what should I do now? How about watching some movies. Let see what I got here..Hmmm The Amazing Spideman..no I just watched it two days ago...then what else..Nahhh I have watched them already. Well let see what is on TV. Football..great this is what I need, but it was yesterday match..well i already knew the result. News...ough boring. Maybe I should sleep..yes I need a good sleep after an exhausting week. My bed here I come..Hmmm why can't sleep..Brain please ...I want to sleep..Arghhhh It's really frustating....maybe I need a fresh air. Yes that's right  a little ride with my beloved car will reileve my boredom. Ok fellow let's ride tonight.

Where should I go? Since i moved back to Korea I didn't have much chance to go arround Seoul. Suddenly I remember about some place that Seungho hyung told me. He often went there with Gyuri for their date.....What It's called...hmmmm Mabongnim Halmeoni Tteokbokki at Sindangdong. Seungho Hyung always talked about it. Ok lets go there the food must be really delicious, by the way I haven't eat lunch today so a big portion of tteokbokki is a must for me.

Fortunately there is not much traffic today so I can arrive faster than I imagined. I parked the car and start searching for the restaurant. But wait a minute, why my heart beating faster and then I saw someone familiar. God must be really loves me. The person that I want to see is right in front of me. I saw Park Gyuri. What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in her cafe this time arround? What the hell...I don't care what is she doing here, I more care  about how coincidence that I can meet her again today.

"Yongguk what are you doing here?" Damn she is so pretty and boommm somebody bump into me and I fell

"Yongguk ah are you okay? You shouldn't daydreaming at a place like this. See your clothes are dirty right now."

"Yeah..you right but that's okay."

"Are you sure?"

" Yes I am. Oh Gyuri ah what are you doing here? Shouldn't you at your cafe right now, you know it's weekend and there must be a bunch of  young lover who carving for your chococheese milkshake."

" You are right but you know sometimes I need to escape from that commotion to have a time for yourself."

" So you left that commotion to Enjung."

"Exactlly."

"Wow smart move Park Gyuri. so what are you going to do now?"

"I need food to relieve my stress so i'm going to eat."

"Oh me too...hmm what about we eat together...." OMG what did I do? It's just like I ask her for a date, she won't be agree will she?

" Hmm Okay I mean it's a little bit weird to eat alone" so she agree...what a relieve

"Gyuri ah what do you want to eat right now?"

" Well since we are in Sindangdong we should eat tteokboki. How about Mabongnim Halmeoni Tteokbokki. The Noodles tteokboki at the place is precious."

What did she say? Mabongnim Halmeoni Tteokbokki? How come she know the place? Oh right...the restaurant is their favourite, Seungho Hyung and Gyuri favourite. There must be a lot memory for them at the place. The fact she still go to the restaurant alone made me wonder, Are you still in love with my hyung? Do you still cherish the memories you had with him. I wish I can tell you the truth right now......

"Here you go Yongguk ah, You daydreaming again. What's wrong? You don't like the menu?"

"No..I like it...I just can't wait to taste it. Ok let's go..tteokbokki here I come."

So we had dinner together and we talked a lot. She seem more relax than the last time. She smiles a lot. That smile take me to heaven. I always like her smile. I like the way she talk, the way she pout, the way she blush and the way she laughed. Before I met her, I could only imagine how she is from Seungho Hyung diary. He described her so well. I think I already likes her before I met her. Thanks to Seungho hyung. And after I met her, I like her even more. I want to be with her everyday. But do you feel the same as me? But could you be with me after you know the truth?

Park Gyuri what should I do to be with you?

 

 

==================================================================================

 

## finally an update....tomorrow Myungsoo version....please wait##

##thanks for your comment, it's help me a alot####