Meeting You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

"Gyuri ah...where are you? It's 8 o'clock now and we have an appointment at 10 and..... OMG Gyuri ah wake up now."

" 5 more minutes mom.."

"There is no time for that wake up now and i'm not you mom ok! "

"Hoaammm....mmmm....Eunjung ah...let me sleep more ok."

"GYURI AH YOU BETTER GET UP AND GO THE  BATHROOM  RIGHT NOW!!!"

" Hey allright...allright no need to shout. What's the big deal anyway..."

"Gyuri don' t tell me you forget about today."

"Today? what about today. It's Friday 28th and.....OMO the day ...the important day...Eunjung ah how come you not tell me earlier...Eunjung ah where is my shirt...Eunjung ah...did you see my shoes?"

OMG there she goes again.

============================

GYURI POV

How can I forget about today? Eunjung and I have been waiting this day to come since we decided to open a cafe together, our "LOVE cafe". Yup today finally we have an appointment with one of the famous culinary magazine. Our Blueberry cheesecake and Chocochese Milkshake make the magazine instrested to cover our cafe. I know i did a right decision to hire that  pastry chef, beside good looking he got an extraordinary talent.

"Hello...earth to Goddes Gyuri."

"What?"

" Do you want to spend the rest of the day inside the car? You have been daydreaming since we left your house. Is there something bothering you? are you nervous about today?"

" Are you kidding me? A goddes like me won't be nervous in any situation...mehrong"

" Yeah..right."

We run into the cafe in hurry because we want to make sure everything ready. Eunjung goes straight to the kicthen to prepare and I will do the last check at the cafe. That's how we divide our job at the cafe.

" Good morning Goddess ready for today?"

"Hmm well of course..i'm so ready. What about you Myungsoo ah?

"I'm always ready Goddess noona...and by the way you look so beautiful today."

" Aigoo this youngman.."

"I'll back to the kitchen noona ."

Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L is our pastry chef. He is younger than us but he is more mature than us. Because of him our Cafe become more popular. First is because his recipe and of course because he is handsome. All the girl go crazy about him. He is also a sweet talk and have a good manner. Eunjung is one of his victim. She always smile when L praise her or when he help her with her groceries.

What about me? Did I fall for him? The answer is I don't. He is not my type. I don't like a man who loved by many girls. it's to risky..for now i so satisfied with my smartphone. It will not make my heart hurt.

"Gyuri ah..the reporter called me. He said his on his way. He'll be here in any minute..You better prepare Gyuri ah"

"Relax eunjung ah...as you see everything is well prepared. So it's she or he?

"What...Who?"

"The Reporter..is a she or he?

"Why? are you intrested?

"Me...nahhh...just want to make a strategy."

"Huh??"

"if it's female we will make myungsoo handle her.. You know.."

"and if it's a male?"

"Well i will make self do it. Hehehehehe..."

" OK then do it because it's male and his name is Mr. Bang Yongguk. and I think he just arrived so prepare yourself. Remember don't disapointed me ok>

"What???"

Gyuri ah next time you better carefull with you mouth.

===============================================

 

There you go..the moment that we are waiting for. There is 2 man coming to our cafe. which one is Mr. Bang Yongguk? The one with black hair or the blonde one?

"Eunjung ah..which one is Bang Yongguk?"

"How do i know? This is my first time seeing him."

"Well then you have to do a lucky guest."

I go to the black hair one and say" Good Morning Mr. Bang Yongguk it's my pleasure to meet you." with my greatest smile...

"But I'm not Bang Yongguk. He is Bang Yongguk" he pointed to the blonde one and hold his laughter.

Ok i feel my face becoming red right now...calm down Gyuri ah you are the Goddes anyway.....

"Hi Ms. Park Gyuri I'm Bang Yongguk and it's also my pleasure to meet you in person."

How come he knows me? Gyuri ah....calm down take a deep breath and....

"Can we go in?"

"Oh sure..please come." 

"Eunjung them please."

"What about 'i will handle them' thing"

"Eunjung ah..not now"

"Fine..and Gyuri ah...your face is so tomato."

"WHAT....."

It's not working .....

"Myungsoo ah.."

"What? Is there something wrong?

"No....just give me a cold water please..."

"Water right away noona"

It's not happening....Park Gyuri is now officially nervous.

 

 

 

#sorry for bad english and wrong grammar......tell me what your thingking about the story...thanks for reading