Confessing to You part 2

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

YONGGUK VERSION

 

Finally I can go back to my house after receiving a full day of torture from my beloved boss. Damn......my body is hurt. I need a good sleep right now.

Before I fall asleep suddenly someone come into my mind. Yup, suddenly I think about someone who become important to me. That person is Park Gyuri. Lately I always think about her...I think about us. I like her....a lot but I can not confess my feeling to her. She is my hyung true love beside I'm Sunny Noona only brother, I don't think is possible for us to be together right? or could we? oughhhh if only everything is not complicated like this.

I miss her a lot. It's been a week and none of us contact each other. I admit that i'm kind avoiding her. I'm affraid that my feeling grow bigger for her because I know it will be hard for both of us. God I really miss her, maybe if I give her a little phone call it will be okay. Yes I will call her.

I took my phone and press speed dial number one. My heart beating fast waiting for her to pick up the phone. Come on Gyuri answer the phone, I need to hear your voice.

" Hello Yongguk ah..."

"Gyuri ah finally you answer. Where are y..." I was about to ask her something and then I heard......

"Gyuri don't answer his call when you are with me."

"But why?"

"Because I like you...I really like you and I don't want any other man getting close to you..."

and then I cut off the phone call.....I can't stand to hear any further. Someone confess to Gyuri already and I'm sure it was Myungsoo. I recognize his voice. I kind of know that he likes Gyuri from his attitude towards me. He kind of jealous when Gyuri and I together, but I never thought that he finally confessed his feeling to Gyuri.  Man I'm one step behind Myungsoo right now.

No it can't be like this. Maybe I'm one step behind but I can not give up. Altough it will be hard for us later because of our history but tonight i have decided that I Bang Yongguk will fight for her no matter what.

Tomorrow I will be confessing to her, so I will be preparing myself so I won't loose this fight.....

================================================================================

This morning I woke up early. Actually I couldn't sleep last night. I'm affraid that she will reject my  conffesion or even worse she already say yes to Myungsoo. Oh God please don't let it happen, please give me a chance to say I like her.

After having a simple breakfast, I'm heading to her place. I don't want to meet her at the cafe because Myungsoo will be there also. It will be hard for me to confess with him arround.

Now here I am in front of her door ready to express my feeling. I pressed the door bell and a minute after she opened the door.

"Yongguk ah...what are you doing here this early? Is there something urgent? Did yould t get into trouble? oh God what am I thingking? come in first Yongguk ah. We should talk inside."

"No Gyuri ah. I just want to tell you something."

I give her flower that I bought on my way to her house. She give me a confuse look but still she receive the flower.

" Gyuri read the card please."

"Here? Yongguk ah why don't we come inside and I will be making breakfast for us."

"No Gyuri just read the card right here, right now." Please Gyuri just read it, My heart can not take it anymore.

"Okay then....just relax."

She start to read the card and her expression is changing. I can't read her face. Then she look at me....

"What is this Yongguk? What the meaning of this? Are playing around right now?"

"No Gyuri ah......it's true. I like you..well I think I'm falling in love with you.."

She just looking at me with a blank expression. It's true Gyuri ah...I already fallen for you long way before i finally met you. Thanks to Seungho Hyung.

==================================================================================

 

 

 

okay finally my update.....so Myungsoo or Yongguk....tell me what you think......thanks..........