Helping You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

YONGGUK POV

I need to talk to Gyuri. There is something important that she needs to know. I tried to call her last night but she kind of ignoring me. I wonder why she did that. I tought we did not have any problem yesterday. Is she hating me? But why? I'm really curious, that's why i decided to find her at the cafe. I'm sure she will be there at this time arround. I hope she will not avoid me this time.

But on my way, I see someone familiar at the park near the cafe.It's Gyuri isn't? I immidiately park my car and approach the girl. Well I'm right it is Gyuri. What is she doing here?

"Oh Park Gyuri what are you doing here?" I hesitantly ask but when she looks up I see tears from her eyes. "Gyuri are you crying? What happened?" and then she look down and still not answering me. I can not wait anymore. when I try to ask her once more, she suddenly stand up and get ready to leave. I automatically stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business." She finally answers.

"Gyuri you can not go anywhere with that face, I mean your eyes and nose are red. People might mistaken you with Rudolf the red nose."

"What?" She is angry right now. Seeing her like this, I can't help but smile.

"Ooooo calm down Gyuri I'm just joking beside a beautiful girl like you is forbid to cry." and now she is blushing. how cute.

"Whatever....I better get going."

"Wait Gyuri ...like i said before you can not go anywhere like this. Come with me, I know some place that can make you feel better."

" No thanks...I want to be alone this time." Woah Gyuri I don't know you could be this stuborn.

"Please don't reject me this time Gyuri. I promise I won't do anything to you. I'm just want to help you." She hesitante at first but then she nods her head. Finally she agree with me. Suddenly I feel happy. I lead her to my car and open the dor for her. Gyuri ah you don't know how glad I am right now. Thank you for coming with me.

=================================================================================

AUTHOR POV

 

They have been riding for a half  hour right now. No one talk since then, so Gyuri try to break the silence.

"Where are you going to take me?"

"Hmmmmm it's a secret."

" You better tell me before I get off from the car at the next stop.'

"Okay...calm down. You really have a bad temper Gyuri ah. We will go to the countryside. It's a special place.We will be there soon so for now all you have to do is relax."

"Are you trying to kidnapp me Youngguk?"

Youngguk can't help but laughing at Gyuri question

"Why are you laughing? Just answer my question!"

"Relax Gyuri. Are you really think I will do that? Am I that bad?"

"Who knows? Beside we are barely to know each other right?"

"Then why you agree to come with me?"

"I don't know either. It's just my feelings I guess."

"So trust your feeling. I never have a plan to do anything bad to you. I'm just trying to help you because you look like a mess a while ago. Since we are friend right now, are we?"

"No we are not friend yet and I will try to trust you."

"Good girl."

===================================================================================

GYURI POV

During the ride Gyuri can not think straight. Actually from the beginning her hearts beating faster. I can't understand why she always feel this way everytime she is with him. I also feel something familiar with him. Is it his eyes? I glanced at him, but then he look at me.

"Why are you looking at me? Do you have something to say?"

"No, I don't."

"Really? You can feel free to ask me about anything."

"But i don't have anything to ask you."

"Then you must be falling in love with me."

"What?" I do not fall for you Mr.Bang Yongguk." I'm too surprised with his statement then i saw him try to hold his laughter. This man is such a teaser.

"Hey Gyuri now we finally arrive, what do you think about the place?"

He stop the car at a japanese style house. The house is not big but has a beautifull garden in it. The garden has many flowers with different colour and the highlite of this garden is the fountain at the center of the garden. I'm so amaze with this garden. Suddenly my heart at ease. He lead me to sit at the chair near the fountain, then we keep silence for a while, enjoying the moment.

"Feeling better Gyuri ah?"

" A little bit." I lied, actually I fell a lot better. "Is this your house?"

"No it's my brother's."

"Ohh I see. So where is he?"

"He doesn't live here anymore."

Suddenly he looks sad and then he close his eyes and take a deep breath.

"I always come here whenever i feel down. This place might have some magic power, a power to heal a broken heart. Don't you think so?"

I just nod. I wonder why he looked sad earlier. He still closed his eyes and suddenly I feel butterfly in my stomach and my heart beating fast. OMG am I fall for him? Then my mind goes blank and I can not breath normal.

"Gyuri are you okay?"

"Hmmm?"

"You seem like out of breath? are you sick?"

"No..but can I have a glass of water?"

"Sure wait for a moment."

Thank God he left so I can calm my self a little bit. I think Eunjung is right. I start to like him but I don't expect this happened sooner.

"There you go your water Gyuri. Drink slowly ok. do you need to se a doctor?"

"No I'm okay"

"I'm glad to hear that. So Gyuri care to share your problem?"

"No. Not today." I don't want to talk about it anymore specially to him

"Well okay then." He seem dissapoint with my answer but I don't want you to know about my past at least not now. You are still a stranger to me although i'm starting to like you.

After a while we go to the restaurant near the house. While having lunch, we talk a lot like how Eunjung and I becoming best friends and how he decided to become a journalist. We spent a good time this time. I must admit I feel comfortable arround him. If this is love then let it come to me slowly.

==================================================================================

YOUNGGUK POV

I think she already forget her problem now because she is smiling brightly. I'm glad to see that...to see her smile finally back at her beautifull face. After the lunch, I take her back to the cafe. Eunjung must be worried because she called gyuri earlier and he also texted me to take a good care of Gyuri.

"So finally we are arrived. Thanks Yongguk ah you are my saviour today."

"You always welcome Gyuri ah..."

"You don't want to come?"

"No I have something to do later."

"Okay then bye."

"Bye."

I stay untill she enter the cafe. Gyuri actually i have something to tell you but i think it can wait. I will wait untill your heart ready for it. I take a book from the backseat and open it. Hyung I made her happy today you don't have to be worried anymore. I will take care of her Seungho hyung. I will make sure she always happy.

 

 

 

===================================================================================