A Help from You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

Eunjung POV

What wrong with Gyuri? Is she involves in a serious problem or is she in debt  so the moneylenders come and force her to come with them...no..no.. that's imposible. Gyuri never told me that she having financial problem. So what going on with you Park Gyuri. You make me worry so much. You never acted like this before. You never asked a help from someone like this because you always know what to do to solve a problem. It's me who usually depends on you a lot. It's always me who always whining and it's you who always take care of me. If the situation turned out like this, I really don't know what to do. But I will try my best to help you my friend, and if necessary i'll be your SuperFriendHeroes.

As soon as I arrived at her house I knocked her door so hard while shouting loudly..

"PARK GYURI OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! I'M HERE" OMG no answer from her. I started to feel panicked..Oh dear God please dont let anithing happend to my best friend. So I knocked and yell harder. "PARK GYURI OPEN THE DOOR..YOUR SUPERFRIENDHEROES IS COMING TO RESCUE YOU. YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR IN ONE...TWO...."

"Three.." suddenly Gyuri open the door." Eunjung ah do you really need to yell like that? You will make all the neighbour angry beside my SuperFriendHeroes i'm not deaf, I only just finished bathing."

Such a relief that she is allright...

"Sorry Chagia, I'm just worried about you..i thought something bad happened to you..." I can feel my tears drop

" Indeed something bad happened...but I don't think that we have to be dramatic about it..so wipe your tears...such a cry baby.."

" I am a crybaby so what are you going to do about it?"  I'm upset. "I thought you need my help..but it's turn out you just making fun of me. So no help from your SuperFriendHeroes. I'm Out.'

"Okay ...relax. I'm Sorry. The blame is on me..why don't we go inside and talk about my problem..please my SuperFriendHeroes..."

"Okay ...I will forgive you if you making me a very...very..delicious meals..what do you think?"

"As you wish.."

and then we lauhged together.

AUTHOR POV

After they have meals, Gyuri told Eunjung everything and she  exited to hear that two men had confessed their love to Gyuri.

"PARK GYURI CONGRATULATION."

"Shhhhh Eunjung ah please don't over reacted. I'm so confused right now. Just give me your advice. What should I do?"

"What do you think that you should do Park Gyuri?"

" Don't give me another question, just give me the solution..the real answer.."

"Okay Gyuri..Sorry for giving you another question,but i need to know..what do you feel about this? About the confession? "

" I don't know Eunjung. I don't know how to react. I'm not sure with what I feel."

"I'll help you. Do you feel happy that L and Yongguk confessed to you?"

Gyuri hestitate to answer.

"Gyuri do you feel butterrflies on your stomach when they confessed?"

Gyuri did not answer but Eunjung knows that her friend don't want to admit that she has the feel. so Eunjung decided to help her further.

"Gyuri I know you have a doubt to start a relationship because and old bad love experience. But soon or later you have to give it a try. Don't burry yourself in a black hole forever. You deserve to be happy. And who knows one of them can bring you happines. Not every man is like your stupid ex, you know?'

" I know. I just don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to be abandon again. I don't think I can bear it again Eunjung ah."

"Just give it a try Gyuri ah. You will never know untill you try."

"But.."

" Don't give me a but as an answer. You said you need a help and I give you a solution and all you need to do right now is follow your heart. As a friend for a long time I want you to be happy and I'm sure deep down inside, you also want it. So erase your hestitation, stand up and go get your happines. And if you still confuse about who to choose just listen to your heart, I'm sure your heart know the answer"

Gyuri couldn't answer, she just know that her friend is right. she should give a try. and with who? only time will tell.