Confessing to You part 1

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

*Finally an update...Sorry for the late update...I have a high fever since yesterday ...but finally i can finish this chapter....hope you like it.*

 

MYUNGSOO VERSION

Today is the day...the day that I will go for a date with my dream girl...Park Gyuri. I asked Eunjung Noona to give us a free day and I told her that my close friend Sungyeol will replace me. At first se didn't agree but after I told her that he is handsome and talented as me, she finally agreed.

I have many thought about today. I want today to be special for both of us so I made a plan...a good plan and I hope she is going to like it. We will go to Everland, It's about an hour from her place. I choose to go there because I overheard her conversation with Eunjung noona. She said that she wanted to go to a themed park because she want to be refresh. Well Gyuri ah I will grant your wish.

I proposeful wake up early this morning althought we promise to meet at 11 am. I did that so I can make her favourite cookies and some snacks for us because I'm affraid that she will be hungry during the long journey. She can't be hungry or else she will talking nonstop about how hungry she is.

After all done, I took a bath and getting ready but I'm having a difficult time to pick out the clothes. I admit that I want to impress her but she is not like other girls. She is different.  As long as I know she treat me as a dongsaeng so I want to change her perspective about me. I want her to recognize me as a man. After a lot of thinking I choose a casual clothes..polo shirt and jeans. Actually I never use this kind of clothes in front of her so I don't know that she will be liking it or not but I thought that I should take this risk. I looked at my watch and it's 10 am already so I packed the cookies and snack that I made before and put it at the back seat. I enter the driver seat and ready to pick her up.Kim Myungsoo you can do it....fighting..

It took 20 minutes to her house and I'm already called her that I'm on my way to pick her up. When I'm almost arrive I saw her outside the fence and waving her hand into my direction. She so cute when se acted like that so I decided to play her a little.

"Hello miss do I know you?"

"Yah L ah don't play with me." She wore a one piece dress and she looks stunning

"Excuse me? Who is L? Never heard him before"

"OMG...L is you okay...can I get in the car now?"

"No way miss. I think you are wrong My name is Kim Myungsoo not L. Remember the condition"

"Okay....fine Kim Myungsoo can I get in the car now?"

"There you go. Come get in."

"Thank you L ah ...I mean Myungsoo."

Yeahh...I win this time she called me Myungsoo...It's a good start indeed.

"So what with the mood earlier. Why you become so grumpy?"

"Oh...it's just nothing...I'm just hungry..I forget to have breakfast because Eunjung called me this morning and kept boasting about your friend non stop."

"She did? I knew she is going to like him."

"Yeah but she made me starving...huhuhu I need food."

"Gyuri ah I have a surprised for you." I took the snack from the backseat."Here you go for your hungry stomach."

"Woaahhh L..I mean Myungsoo ah you are the best. Thank you so much."

"You are always welcome Gyuri ah."

"So where are we going now?" She asked me after ate some cookies.

"Just sit and relax Gyuri ah. You will know when we get there.

During the ride we talked a lot. She kind of complained because of Seungyeol. He made her bestfriend acted like a teen girl who had her crush for the first time. She also said that she is happy that I asked her to go out. She said she really need it. I'm glad that I'm making you happy Gyuri.

Finally we arrive at Everland. Gyuri seem so exited. She even making a list what she should play first but I suggested her that we should eat first since she skip her breakfast. After a little argue than she follow my suggestion. After a lunch we take a walk a little bit to calm down our stomach. But after that she getting crazy by riding every vehicle at the park. She stop to ride in the afternoon. She said she tired. Well of course you tired after you ride almost everything.

"So shall we go home Gyuri ah..."

"No wait a little bit they said there will be firework later."

"Ok...What about dinner? Are you hungry?"

"Yess...I'm very hungry."

But then her phone ringing....

"Hello Yongguk ah..."

Yongguk? Bang Yongguk...damn when I thought my date is perfect and then bammmm someone ruin it. Why must you answer the phone when you are with me. I'm so mad right now...i can handle it anymore. So I took the phone from her and turn off the phone. She want to protest at first and then stop when she saw my face.

"Gyuri don't answer his call when you are with me."

"But why?"

"Because I like you...I really like you and I don't want any other man getting close to you..."

There you go Gyuri ah My conffesion....

 

 

## I'm sorry for the wrong grammar...blame it to my high fever....hehehehe...tell me what you think about the chapter ok##