Remembering You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

GYURI POV

I could't sleep last night. I'm still feel sorry for not answering his phone call. Hmm....I actually don't know why acted this way. I mean  i'm not ussually acted like this toward a man. I don't even know him before.  Gyuri ah you should let this pass soon. People make mistake sometimes right? and it's normal when you greet the wrong person on your first time meeting. So why I still feel like this. I think it because I feel embarrassed....no but i don't think so. Let me think again....after the wrong greeting I couldn't look him at the eyes. I feel burden. When our eyes accidentaly met, I felt my heart beating faster and my face becoming red. When he talked tome...oh my i can't concentrated to what he said. I went totally blank.

The last time I acted this way it's when........wait i don't wan to think about it. Stop it Gyuri ah ...don't look back again. Let the past be the past. Now you are totally moving on. Gyuri ah all you need to do now is getting up from your lovely bed, take a relaxing bath, having a nice breakfast and get ready to enjoy a beautifull day ahead you like you always do everyday. Gyuri ah you deserve this.....yes Gyuri ah you deserve a happiness.

==============================================================================

MYUNGSOO POV

I'm waiting in front of her house right now. I'm planning to give her a ride to the cafe today. i'm worried about her. Noona definitely didn't look fine yesterday. She acted like somebody else. It must be because that man...Bang Yongguk. What have he said to noona? Did they know each other before? Did he resemble someone from Noona's past? Past...huh I don't want noona remember about her past. I heard noona's story from Eunjung noona. It is really heart breaking for Noona. Well it's also heart breaking for me, knowing that someone did those thing to you. I wish I born earlier so I can meet you sooner and protect you from him. Oh noona is coming.

" Noona...Gyuri noona." wow she looks outstanding.

" L ah what are you doing here?"

"Of course I'm here to a Goddes to her castle."

"Don't overdoing L ah. People might hear you and they will think that we are weird."

"So what...I don't care with what they will think anyway. Beside you are my favorite Noona."

"Aigoo you better stop now, Eunjung will be sad if she hear thing like this."

" Well it's her problem not mine. Get in to the car noona. We will be late if we are not get going right now."

"Oh You are right. come on L ah."

She is smiling right now. I hope you always smile like this noona because you deserve to be happy

==============================================================================

EUNJUNG POV

I arrive early at the cafe because I have to buy something at the market this morning. Last night MR. Bang Yongguk called me. He asked me about Gyuri. He said he tried to call Gyuri but Gyuri seem to ignore his phone call. I wonder why you did that Gyuri ah. Why did you avoid his call? It's just a call...a normal phone call..don't overreact my dear Gyuri unless you like him. Wait It's Gyuri liking him? at first sight? Wow Gyuri ah ...I'm really happy for you if it's true. It's been a while since....No Stop Eunjung ah don't think about the past. I don't want

to remember someone who break my friend sincere heart. He is trully a jerk. Gyuri deserve someone better. Someone who will look only at her. But I don't know if Bang yongguk is the right one for her. I need to investigate him later hehehehehe....

Woah what a special occasion today. Gyuri coming with L. Did L pick her up? They seem very happy. I saw Gyuri smile so brigthly. Are you in love Gyuri ah? Is the person Bang Yongguk? By the way it's feel good to see you this happy because you deserve this. You deserve to be happy my dear friend.

 

=================================================================================

AUTHOR POV

Gyuri and Myungsoo arrive at the cafe with a happy mood. They always comfortable around each other. When they enter the cafe, Eunjung is already inside.

"Hi my beautiful friends, may i know what makes you happy today?"

"Morning Eunjung ah...you came early."

"Yeah ...I have something to do earlier. But don't you dare to avoid my question Goddes. and you cold prince where do you think you will go without answering my question."

" I'll go to the kitchen. I have to start working. I thought that is why you pay me every month right?" L give a wink to the girls.

" Allright i'll let you go L ah and thank you for that wink...Gyuri ah don't you dare to move." Eunjung stop Gyuri from going

" I have to check the stock Eunjung ah..as usual." Gyuri said with an awkward smile knowing she can not avoid her best firnd.

" No need to. I did it already. We need to talk Gyuri ah. Sit here."

Gyuri doesn't have any choice beside let her best friend does what she want.

" Hmmm Gyuri ah...Yesterday Yongguk called me. He said he needs to talk to you. Unfortunatelly this girl avoid his phone call. What's wrong Gyuri ah, Why you ignored his phone call?"

Gyuri surprised with eunjung question. She is not ready with the answer because she doesn't know the answer yet.

" It's nothing Eunjung ah."

"Perhaps you were nervous?"

"What? why should I?"

"I don't know...maybe because you like him?"

Gyuri seem more surprise, Eunjung just smile at her>

"No. It's nothing like that."

"Oh come on Gyuri ah. It's okay to admit it. It's been a while since you have a relationship right?" Eunjung asked Gyuri carefully, afraid to bring back the memory.

" I don't intrested in that kind relationship.'

" Gyuri just give it a try ok. Maybe this time will be diffrent."

" I don't think so. You will never know."

" Gyuri could you move on."

"I'm moving on right now!"

"Gyuri it's been 7 year since you..."

"Stop Eunjung ah. I don't want you bring out the past." Gyuri stands up. Eunjung notice Gyuri now crying so she stop talking. Gyuri now walk away from Eunjung.

"Gyuri ah where are you going?" eunjung start to follow

" Stop Eunjung ah. Don't follow me. I need to be alone right now."

" Gyuri ah....Mianhae."

Without the girls knowing Myungsoo heard all their conversation. He is also sad. He is sad because he can not save Gyuri from her sorrow.

==================================================================================

GYURI POV

I run as fast as i can and stop at the nearest park. I Can't stop my tears. It's still hurt so much. Yes ..... .....Yang Seungho you still makes my heart hurt everytime i'm remembering you.

 

flashback

It was summer in 2007. After I graduated,I decided to enter to the same college as my boyfriend, Yang Seungho. He is one year older than me. We started dating at my second year in High shcool. He was my sunbae. I really adore him. I can not take my eyes out of him. Eunjung always said that i become Seunghoholic right after the first time we met. Well I think she's right, I have fallen for him at the first sight. He's good at everything...well at least for me he is. We become closer because we share the same hobbies. We both like music, movie and travelling. I really enjoyed every moment that we shared together.

When he finally asked me out, I'm totally happy. It's like a dream come true. He is like my prince charming. After we became a couple my days always filled with happiness. He never makes me sad. Eunjung said she envy us. Sometimes I feel sorry for her but what can I do Eunjung ah...I reallly in love with him.

When he graduated i felt lonely because he has to move to the dorm at his college. I cry a lot at first but he promised to call me every single day and he never broke that promise. He called me every day after he finished hid class. He is surely a sweetheart. He always come every weekend and take me for a date. He never failed to make me happy.

Today he promised to show us the whole area of the college.Yes us.... Eunjung also decided to enter the same university because she didn't want me to be lonely. I knew she lied, she only wanted to meet a good looking guy because this college are famous for it's flower boys.

"Gyuri ah..."  There he goes , My prince charming.

"Oppa what took you so long?You never late before. Don't you miss me?"

"Mianhae Gyuri ah. ..and of course I miss you."

"Aigoo this couple...Can't you see me? Stop doing stuff like that in front of me."

"Of course we see you Eunjung ah...beside we are doing this only for you to see." Seungho teased Eunjung

"Aish just show us the college ok?" Eungjung getting annoyed

"otteokhae oppa, our highness is upset. We should get going."

" You right Gyuri ah...come on Eunjung ah. Don't be mad Eunjung ah I'm just playing." He so sweet isn't he......

Seungho showed us arround  and Eunjung seem so exited because she already saw the flower boys. Actually i didn't pay attention to his explanation. I miss him so much so i can't take my eyes off him.

"Gyuri ah you are daydreaming again." He noticed

" No I'm not oppa."

"Oh yeah... so let me test you. Where is the library Gyuri ah..?"

Gyuri ah palli think fast where is the library. I'm sure we already passed the library.

"Hmmm that way oppa. We already saw it." I'm confidentaly answer

" But baby the library is in front of us..." he then laughed.

" That is what i mean oppa...it's in front of us."

And then the three of us laughed together

 

==================================================================================

Two days after, seungho take me to his club to meet his friends. I'm so nervous because it's my first time meeting his friends.

"Oppa do I look okay? Isn't my dress to tight? My make up is not too much right? Oppa answer me."

He just smiled. " Gyuri don't worry too much. They are all nice. Beside my Goddess is always wonderfull."

I'm flattered. "Thank you oppa."

So I met his friends. Seungho was right, all his friend is nice and good looking. I wish Eunjung is here. She will be exited to see Seungho's friends.

" Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late." A petite girl suddenly come inside. Who is she? She is then sat beside Seungho and she put her hand arround Seungho shoulder. I was surprised to see all of this. How dare she put her hand like that and how come Seungho let it happen when his girlfriend is sitting next to him.

"Hei Seungho ya...Is she your girlfriend?" she then said

"Oh yes sorry. I want you to meet my friend Gyuri ah. Gyuri this is Sunny my best friend."

"Hi Gyuri ah..nice to meet you. Seungho always talk about you. He really like you ."

"Oh..yeah.It's nice to meet you too."

Best friend...his best friend is a girl? I suddenly feel anxious. If she is his bestfriend they probably often spent  their time together. This is not good..i don't like it. Now they seem to have a conversation alone and I'm being left out. I really don't like it. I never trust when a man and a woman having a best friend relationship. There is must be something more..

" Oppa can we go home early."

"Why? Sunny just came." See the problem, he only worried about Sunny

"I'm not feeling well."

"Oh are you allright? Okay I'll take you home. Sorry guys I have to take her home. She's not feeling well rigth now. Sunny ah I''ll call you later."  Why you should call her oppa?

"I'm sorry everyone. See you next time." I bid them goodbye but I swear I felt Sunny's gaze is only for Seungho and she seem sad. Don't do that Sunny ah I might hate you..

=================================================================================

Eunjung said i'm beeing to much. She said that I don't have to worry about their friendship.

"Eunjung ah I know I have to trust him..but I feel anxious. My heart told me to be carefull about Sunny."

"Well just go tell your heart that everything will be fine Gyuri ah." Eunjung assured me

" You are right Eunjung ah...oops oppa texting we have a date tonight." but it is a bad news

"What happened Gyuri ah?"

"Oppa cancel our date. He said he has to help Sunny. She moving out today. Hump....now friendship become first."

" Relax Gyuri ah It's just a help between a friend. Just like you and me right?"

"Hmmm.....Eunjung ah Okay."

 

My heart was right. I have to be carefull. Seungho start changing. He never calls me everyday like he used to. He also often to cancel our date with many reason. Sometimes I feel like he is avoiding me. Eunjung said maybe he just busy and give a suggestion to surprise him at his dorm.

So here i am standing in front of his dorm with his favorite foods. Maybe after tonight our relationship will get back like it used to. I'm hoping he will surprise but it turns out i'm the one who surprised. I saw him kissing a girl. He was kissing Sunny passionately in his room.

I can't move. My tears start falling down and I drop the foods that I bought earlier. They then realize my present.

"Gyuri ah..."

"Oppa don't come..."

"Gyuri ah it's not like what you think."

"So what i supposed to think when I caught the two of you kissing in you room oppa?"

"Gyuri ah, don't cry listen tome ok!"

"Don't touch me oppa. I hate you."

I can't take it anymore so I just ran and i went to Eunjung house. I told Eunjung everything. I cried the whole night and so did Eunjung.

The next morning Seungho only text me to say sorry. My heart still hurt so I ignore his text. After that he never contact me again.  He's even avoiding me when we accidentaly met. That makes my heart even hurt. Sometimes I wish he will fight to get me back but he did not. A month later he decided to go abroad for study with Sunny. He leaved without saying a word to me....even not a goodbye.........

 

end of flashback

 

==================================================================================

GYURI POV

 

Gyuri ah you need to stop crying. It's just the past. Eunjung isn't wrong, she just want you to be happy. Gyuri ah come on...all you need now is take a deep breath...inhale..exhale...inhale...exhale.....

"Park Gyuri....what are you doing here?"

Wait this voice is familiar...when I look up there he is....

"Gyuri are you crying? What happened?"

Great...why I have to meet you at time like this Bang Yongguk......

 

 

 

 

 

#Sorry for the typo. hope you like it#