Wanting You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

EUNJUNG POV

I wonder where Gyuri is, she has been gone for 5 hours. I tried to call her many times but she didn't pick up the phone. Is ignoring someone phone call became your new habbit Gyuri ah? I'm so frustated right now. Goshhhh I really should not brought out about the past especially about Seungho the jerk. But I have a good reason Gyuri, I mean you deserve to be happy. You need to open your heart again because there are many man who is better than your ex-boyfriend Yang Seungho.

Maybe you never realize that Kim Myungsoo is liking you. He really really likes you and it's really obvious for me  but you are the only one who never notice Myungsoo feelings. He is a good man Gyuri ah. He is the one who always worried about you for the past two years....yes it has been two years since I notice he likes you. You never realize it because you only treat him like your own little brother or maybe you already knew Myungsoo  feelings but you choose to be dumb because you can not bear of being hurt again.

Park Gyuri you should consider him as a man because somehow I can feel that you will be happy if you have him as your man. He always thinks that you are his first priority. Like today, he picked you up at your house just because he worried about you or like now he keeps asking me about where you are every 30 minutes and it's driving me crazy.

I should try to call you again and you better pick up the phone Gyuri ah.

" Hello?" Thanks God she pick up the phone and from her voice you can tell she is okay now

"Gyuri ah finally you pick up the phone, I have been trying to call you for a thousand times. Where are you right now?"

"Oops my bad Eunjung ah I didn't hear the call. I'm sorry."

"Well you better sorry, you made all the people here worried about you even Myungsoo act like a mad man."

"Really??? Tell them I'm sorry."

"Where are you Gyuri? Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Oh you don't have to. I think Yongguk will take me home after we have lunch."

"Yongguk....you mean Bang Yongguk?"

What???? Did I hear right? Yongguk....Ban Yongguk? Gyuri with him? How come....

"Gyuri when you said Yongguk...is it the same person who interviewed us yesterday? The one with blonde hair? The one who called you last night? Is he the same Bang Yongguk?"

"Yes and Yes and yes Eunjung ah."

"So it's really him.How come? You said that....."

"Okay we need to end this conversation Eunjung ah. He is coming right now. I will tell you the whole story when I'm come back ok. Bye"

"Wait Park Gyuri...."

She hung up the phone. What happened? I thought she said that she not ready for a new relationship and now she had lunch with Yongguk. Park Gyuri you owed me a lot of explaination when you got here.

==================================================================================

MYUNGSOO POV

I can not work properly right now. Seriously I can't concentrate. I kept making mistake since this morning, to be exact from the moment Noona walked out the cafe while crying. I overheard Gyuri Noona and Eunjung Noona conversation. They mentioned about Gyuri's Noona past lovelife...they talking about the jerk who cheated on Noona. Actually it was Eunjung Noona who brought up the story. They argued a little bit and then Gyuri Noona walked out and said that she need to be alone. Damn Eunjung Noona you should not do that. You made her remember the scars that he gave her and now she crying again...after I made her smile this morning.

When she walked out and cried, the first think that came on my mind was to hold her but then I stop. I thought she really need to be alone. I just wished that maybe she will be allright after she spent some times alone.

But now It has been 5 hours and there is no news about her. I couldn't contact her because I'm affraid she still need time to be alone. I asked about you to Eunjung Noona everytime I saw her but she said that you didn't pick up the call. Ohhhhh......Noona you driving me crazy. Where are you and what are you doing right now? Are you doing fine? You didn't do something stupid right?

Noona you should let it go and start a new with someone who really care about you...like me. I really like you Noona.

Then I heard Eunjung Noona talking with someone over the phone. Did she say Gyuri? I ran to where eunjung noona is and try to hear the conversation.

Finally Eunjung Noona can contact Gyuri Noona. Thanks God she is fine. I can start to bake the cake again now, after knowing she is okay. I'm ready to go to the kicthen and then I heard.....

"Yongguk....you mean Bang Yongguk?"

What....Bang Yongguk...is he the same person from yesterday? Is Gyuri Noona with him right now? How could it be? I decided to stay and trying to hear their conversation.

"Gyuri when you said Yongguk...is it the same person who interviewed us yesterday? The one with blonde hair? The one who called you last night? Is he the same Bang Yongguk?" Noona you asked something that I have in my mind ...so the answer is....

"So it's really him. How come? You said that....."
 

So It's him...she is with him. My Gyuri Noona is with the blondy guy Bang Yongguk. How come? I believe Gyuri noona didn't like him because she seem like avoiding him all the time. Wait......did noona do that because she likes him. But they just met yesterday.....Don't tell me it is love at first sight? Noona please don't....don't fall for him. I met you first noona so you should give me a chance....a chance to be the one for you. I promise I'll do better...even better than that blondy guy.

It's hurt me when I realize that you are looking for him when you felling down like today. Why can't you rely on me? I'm so sure that i could make you smile again because I know you better than him. I felt tears coming down from my eyes, I quickly wiped it so nobody could see it. Kim Myungsoo if you are a real man than you should not cry. The thing that you have to do is fight for her, don't give up. Tell her that you like her...tell that you wanting her as your girl.

Bang Yongguk you can not take her away so easily. You have to compete with me Kim Myungsoo and I'm not an easy opponent Mr. Bang Yongguk so you better prepare.

===============================================================================================================

GYURI POV

Finally we arrived at the cafe. I never imagined that i could spent a good time with this man, Bang Yongguk. Thanks to him I fell a lot better.

"So finally we are arrived. Thanks Yongguk ah you are my saviour today."

"You always welcome Gyuri ah..."

"You don't want to come?"

"No I have something to do later."

"Okay then bye."

"Bye."

Then I get out the car and enter the cafe. He didn't leave untill I entered the cafe. How sweet...

"Ehmmmmm......I believe someone having an up and down emotion today. This morning she was smiling and then crying and after lunch break there she is entering the cafe with the brightest smile on her face."

"Who do you mean? Me?"

"Well is there anybody else that entering my Love cafe right know?"

"Stop it Eunjung." I felt embarassed actualy

" So how was your date?"

"It's not a date Eunjung ah. We just accidentaly met and he help me to feel better."

"So do you feel better ?Ouchh don't answer my question I can see from your face that you feel a lot better now. Look at you, you can not hide those happy face."

We laughed together. Later Eunjung ah maybe later I will tell you the reason why those happy face appear.

After that I walk to the storage room to check the stock but then I saw Myungsoo. What Is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at the kitchen.

"L ah what are you doing here?"

"Oh Noona..I just do a little check here and there."

"Oh You don't have to..that's my job. I'll take it from here."

"Well okay then. "

But right when our eyes met, I saw something weird. Did he just cry? Why? What happened?

" Myungsoo are you allright?"

"Yes of course Noona. I'm okay."

"Really? Are you sure? If you have any problem you can talk to me. I'll be a good listener to you."

"No it's okay Noona. I should back to the kitchen then."

"Okay If you said so."

What happened Myungsoo ah. You never acted like this before. I wish you could tell me what is going on with you. Somehow I feel sad if you sad Myungsoo ah. I want you to talk to me whenever you have problem just like you always listen to all my problem.

==============================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

#### There you go the update....don't forget to give me you opinion about the story....thanks.#############