Following You

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

FLASHBACK

 

SEUNGHO POV

The weather is nice today, so i decided to go out. I went to the park nearest apartement. I sat at the bench near the fountain then closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze. Suddenly it hit me again, the pain hit me again Gyuri ah. I'm really sorry Gyuri, I  didn't mean to hurt you this bad. I'm a jerk. I wasn't and never be a good man to you, even tough I really love you till now. I wanted to make this up to you but I could not. Sometimes life doesn't go as you wish and now that is the life that I'm living. A life without you beside me. Tears started fall from my eyes so I take a deep breath and stood up.

There will be a time that I really missed you like now so I recalled the sweet memories with you. We used to go to the park together. Seating at the bench and we talked about everything. I miss you Gyuri ah, I miss how you smiled, how you blushed, how you were jealous and even the way you mad at me. I miss you so much. Seungho ah you have to be strong. You already made a decision so you have to accept all the consequence.Some said when you love someone doesn't meant should be togeher. Yes Gyuri ah even tough i'm not with you but my heart always with you. Forever loving you.

I should go home right now. They must be waiting for me.....Yes I lived together with Sunny and her brother Yongguk. It has been five year since we left Korea . I got the scholarship for study here while Sunny and Yongguk here to find a medication for Yongguk. They don't have parents. Their parent dies when they were little because of car accident. Their parent was a successful entrepreneurs so they left them with a lot amount of money. Sunny also responsible to run the company after she graduated with a help from her uncle. Meanwhile I'm working as an architech.

Yongguk has a weak heart since he was little. These day his condition is getting worse. Sunny really worry about him and sometimes she though about suicide so she can give her heart for her brother. As a good friend I could not stand watching her like this so I decide to look after them. Sunny become verry dependent on me so i can't leave her alone and that lead me to leave Gyuri. I cant drag her into this situation, even tough it's hurt both of us.

I got home and saw Yongguk sitting at the veranda alone. He seem sad so I decided to talk to him.

"Yongguk ah what are you doing here, you should stay inside and take a rest."

"Oh no Hyung, I don't need this from you. I already heard it from Noona."

"She just worried for you Yongguk ah. Don't be hard onher."

" I know hyung, I'm just don't want to be a burden for everyone."

" You are not Yongguk ah. We do this because we care about you and we never felt burden because of you."

Suddenly the door opened and Sunny came out with the medicine for Yongguk.

" Yongguk ah it's a medecine time."

"Oh I hate it Noona, can I stop having that?"

"No way....now say ahhhhhh...." Yongguk followed his Noona instruction

" Good boy. Seungho ah where are you came from?"

" The weather is nice so i decided to take a walk a little bit."

Sunny pout and seem dissaponted so did Yongguk

"What with the look Guys......"

"Why didn't you take me with you?" They answered in unison.

" Okay next time we do it together." and then we all laughed

==================================================================================

YONGGUK POV

I looking for Seungho hyung this evening but he nowhere to be find. I asked Noona and she said hyung went out somewhere so I went to his room to find something. When I entered his room I found a book. I opened the book because it's seem diffrent for hyung's others book. So It's hyung's diary...funny a guy like hyung own a diary. I thought he is not this kind of man.

I opened randomly and then I found a picture of a girl.... a beautifull girl. Who is she? Is Noona know her? Hyung and Noona are in a relationship so why he have this picture inside the diary. Then I found some writting below the picture and it said Gyuri-my only love.

This is not right. It must be hyung's ex-girlfriend. Why he still keep this picture? You better explain this to me and Noona. But then I can't help to read the diary.....

Gyuri ah mianhae,

I know I hurt you but after spent a lot of thingking, I decided to let you go.

They need me more than you

They don't have anyone else beside me and their uncle while you have your parent and you also have Eunjung your best friend.

Gyuri ah, they need me to make them strong so you should understand my decision.

I know it's hard  for you , but it also not easy for me.

I love you Gyuri ah, I will always love you. You are my sunshine after the rain, the one who will ease all my pain....but I am their shelter from the storm....do you understand Gyuri ah....

I wish you will meet a better guy in the future...the one who will take care of you...the one who will make you happy everyday...the one who will swept away your tears...the one who will never hurt you like I do......

I will have you in my heart Gyuri ah....forever and ever

 

I can't help but cried after I read it. Hyung how can you be so dumb? How can you sacrifice your happiness for us. I felt sorry for you Hyung. No...It's not Hyung fault....It's our fault. We should not depend on him  so much. I heard Hyung voice outside he already came home. I should stop this. Hyung should find his own happiness.

" Yongguk ah what are you doing here?" Seungho hyung asked me

"Hyung why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

" Why you choose to be with us while you have someone you love back then?"

"What are you talking about Yongguk ah?" his face become pale.

"Her...Why did you leave her hyung? Why you leave Gyuri if you still in love with her? Why you choose to be with us? Why you hurt her? Are you pitty us? "

" Yongguk ah calm down. Your heart is weak so you should calm down. We can talk about this ok."

So I calm myself and ready to hear his story.

"How do you know about this Yongguk ah?"

I showed them the diary

"Oh..you must be read my diary so there is nothing i can''t hide it from you anymore. It's true Gyuri is the girl I love. I hurt her Yongguk ah."

"It is because of us?"

" I might be leave her for both of you but not because I feel pity for you but because i care for you. I want to be with you...both of you. Beside is all the past for me...Both of you are my present."

"But you still love her, don't you?"

"I can not lie Yongguk ah...yes I still love her. But I won't go back Yongguk ah..is all the past."

"What about her, How is she?"

"Remember when I went to Korea 2 years a go?"

" Yes, so?"

"I saw her Yongguk ah ....accidentally. She didn't see me but I saw her. So I followed her..I'm just curious about how is she doing, How her life without me..but she seem fine. I think she already moved on."

"Did you regret it? Leaving her?"

"I never regret my desicion but Park Gyuri is always in my heart ."

"What do you mean by that Seungho yah?" we both surprised, we didn't realize Noona already inside the room.

"Sunny ah..."

" You said you choose me over her then why you still have her in your heart." Noona so angry right now.

" Noona calm down."

"You stay out from this Bang Yongguk. Seungho ah I hate you. You promise me to forget her. You promise to get rid of that ."

"Don't say anything like that Sunny ah. She is not that kind of girl." Seungho hyung seem angry now

"What kind of girl then an awfull ??" Noona you are going to far

"Watch what your talking Sunny ah. We talked later when your sanity comeback. How come you always acted like this when it's related to Gyuri."

"Because she always come between us." Noona scream as loud she can. Noona is it really you?"

"No Sunny ah...You are the one always come between us. I'm out of here. Yongguk ah take care of your Nonna."

I just nod..as soon as Seungho went out, Sunny noona cried like crazy and then I realized. All of this happened because of Noona. She drag hyung to us...She made hyung left her..he left the one he love...Park Gyuri. Hyung didn't come home tonight and it took forever to calm Noona down. As soon as noona fell asleep i came to Hyung's room and continued to read his diary.

====================================================================================

I woke up because of the phonering, i stood up and pick up the phone. It's from the hospital.

"This is Mr. Yang Seungho residence?"

"Yes it is. What's wrong?"

"Mr. Yang Seungho had an accident this morning. You should get here.."

I hung up the phone and woke Noona up. We immidiately went to the hospital and searched for hyung. We asked the nurse about hyung condition and they asked us to wait. So we wait ...Noona can not stop crying and  i tried to calm her down...

"Are you Mr. Yang Seungho relative?" A doctor approach us

"Yes we are. I am his fiancee"

"I'm really sorry Miss, we really try our best..but he can not survive...I'm sorry."

Noona start crying again. We broke down together and I just hold her. But my heart cant take it...then i start to loose my conscious.

===================================================================================

END OF FLASHBACK


I came to my office and took a picture of me and hyung. Seungho hyung are you watching me right? I will try my best to fulfill your wish. I will take care of her, I will make her happy everyday, I will swept away her tears and I will never hurt her. I will follow your path to love her forever and ever, beside I have your heart with me. You said Gyuri is always in you heart so Gyuri is in my heart right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

###sorry for tje late update...I have been busy lately...hope you like it....tell me what you think ok...########