Ignoring you

LOVE YOU....LOVE YOU NOT

GYURI POV

I don't understand why my heart start beating fast...it's must be because i'm embarassed. Okay Gyuri ah all you have to do is take a deep breath. Inhale...exhale..inhale...exhale..you will getting better Gyuri ah just keep breathing..

"Ms. Gyuri."

"What?" I'm coldly answered to the person. Ups it's Bang yongguk ...great.

"Sorry Ms.Gyuri, you must be not in the mood right now but i think we have to do the interview."

"Oh sorry it's just i'm having a headache right now." I lied

"Are you okay now or should we reschedule the interview?"

No..don't reschedule..

"It's fine Mr. Yongguk, so what can I do for you?"

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure."

"Okay then. can you tell me about this cafe?"

"Oh okay. Eunjung and I opened this cafe about three years ago. We want to create a cafe with a special theme..." What am i talking about right now. I can't concentrate. "...so we decided to name it Love Cafe because we want our guest filled with love after they came to our cafe..." Why he looking at me like that? Gyuri yah just ignore him."...We choose wood as our decorating elements because we want to create a warm atmosphere for our guest." and now he is smiling.

"Ms. Gyuri..."

"Yes, is there anything you need to know Mr. Yongguk?"

"Hmmm actually yes...can i call you Gyuri?"

"What? I mean off course. It's okay I guess." Ouch why you said it's okay Gyuri ah. It's not okay indeed

"Thank you..and Gyuri can I ask one more question?"

"Sure.."

"Are you always this awkward toward a man?"

Awkward...no way i always cold toward a man.

"I don't know what are you talking about Mr. Yongguk."

"Never mind. By the way thanks for the info Gyuri and you can also call me Yongguk."

He smirked...just kill me now......

"Noona is there something wrong?" Myungsoo approach me with worried face

"No, why Myungsso ah?

"I don't know you acting strange right now. Is he bothering you? or he asked something you don't like or..."

" No Myungsoo ah. Take it easy. As you see right now I'm totally fine."

"Uhmm okay then. If You say so"

"My cute dongsaeng L is worrying his noona. How sweet."

" Whatever..."

What's wrong with this kid...

==========================================================================

MYUNGSOO POV

 

I don't like that man. Actually i never like all the man who close to her. Noona how come you never notice me. Sigh.....to you I'm just Kim Myungsoo the pastry chef or L your lovely little dongsaeng. But Noona for me you are special. You are different....

Women usually fall from my charm at the first sight...but you ignore me at the first sight. Eunjung Noona always smile or get shy everytime I talk to her....but you always give a noona smile you know when a noona getting proud of his dongsaeng. I try so hard to show you that I'm manly enough to be your man but you never realize the effort that I made.

Today my heart is growling when i see you with that man. I have never seen you that nervous toward a man since I know you. Your face gone red, you seem confused and you lost your confident. You can say I envy that man......okay I'm jealous and it's hurts. Is he that good? Are you falling for him Noona?

Noona please don't falling for him....Noona please notice me. I'll promise to be a perfect man for you noona.

Please noona......

 

==============================================================================

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Finnaly the interview is over.

" Thank you so much for coming and we will waiting your article to come out."

"Your welcome Ms. Eunjung off course we will inform you about the article..and by the way your chocochese

milkshake is great."

" Well thank you...It's our guest favourite."

"Well it is indeed. Untill we meet again Ms. Eunjung. Bye Gyuri."

"Bye.." Gyuri looks confused while Eunjung goggle in shock

After the car gone Eunjung confront Gyuri.

"Gyuri ah am I hearing right?"

"What did you hear Eunjung ah?" Gyuri still confused

" Mr. Bang yongguk called you Gyuri while she called me Ms. Eunjung. Have you met him before? Please be honest Gyuri ah." eunjung asked Gyuri with curiousity.

" Of course not. I never met him before. and the answer for your question is he ask me when he interviewed me. satisfy?"

"He asked you to call you Gyuri? Wow that is the reason why he asked me about your phone number earlier."'

"What? Did you  give him my phone number?"

"Yes. He said for the contact person or whatever."

"Eunjung ah what should i do? what if he call me?" Gyuri begin to panic

"Just pick up the phone sweety. It's simple." Eunjung answerd nonchalant

" Eunjung ah.... I hate you." Gyuri then left Eunjung

"Gyuri ah why you hate me. It's maybe a good sign you know." Eunjung laugh and then...

"Eunjung noona  I also hate you." Myungsoo suddenly appear

"OMG you scared me. and what is your problem? Why you also hate me?"

Myungsoo just left with sad face.

"What is wrong with you guys. we should spread love not hate. I need chesecake right now before my mood become worse."

 

================================================================================

 

GYURI POV

 

Finally my favourite place in the world...my room. After along shower, I reach my bed and grab my phone. What should I do with you tonight? Gaming first or check my twitter or....

you better runaway, na honjaseo otteokhae....

My phone is ringing. Great who call me this late at night and is an unknown ID..

"Hello. This is Park Gyuri"

"Oh..This is the right number then. Hi Gyuri this is Yongguk."

"Yongguk??????"

"Yes Gyuri this is Bang Yongguk. The one who interviewed you this morning. You know the blonde one, remember?"

OMG this is not happening...I suddenly turn off the phone because i'm too surprised

you better runaway, na honjaseo otteokhae....

He called me again......what should I do...I'm not ready for this. Phone stop ringing please...please....

But wait maybe he got something important to inform....maybe is about the article..should I pick up the phone...but what should I say...Gyuri ah just ignore him. I bury myself under the pillow waiting for the phone to stop ringing. Now it's stop ringing....fiuh finally but why i'm feeling sorry for not picking up...

Ough I don't know I really don't know.......

 

 

 

 

 

#thank you for ur comment....#