Sigh... depressed.

Together

Omniscient POV

 

"Sica!" Sooyoung called out as the older woman turned around to look at her. "Oh good, there you are!"

Sooyoung was panting as she stopped in front of Jessica. She ran all the way down the hall.

"I sent you a text but you never-- whoa!"

Jessica suddenly hugged her tightly, not muttering any word.

"L-Let's go somewhere else..." Sooyoung mumbled.

Sooyoung dragged Jessica, looking for an empty classroom. She sensed that something's wrong and Sooyoung wants to talk about it.

They saw an empty classroom and got inside, locking the door behind them as they sat on the ground near the windows.

"Is there something wrong?" Sooyoung asked worriedly as she cupped both Jessica's cheeks and made her look at her.

Jessica hesitated first but seeing Sooyoung's dark brown orbs, she gave in and told her about the letter Sunny gave her.

 

 

 

 

"Sunny gave you a letter like that?" she exclaimed, gripping the letter. She doesn't really know what to feel about it since Sunny has been treating her well but to find out the girl would do such thing, she couldn't help but get mad.

Jessica nodded slowly while staring at Sooyoung like a little child.

"Ah, geez, and she was joking around with me earlier..." Sooyoung rubbed her nape when she remembered about Sunny's kiss.

Jessica tilted her head suspiciously. Just then, she noticed another scent on Sooyoung.

"Earlier?"

"Eh?" Sooyoung smiled nervously when Jessica moved closer to her.

"Did something happen earlier?" Jessica asked seriously, a woman's intuition activating. 

"Huh? N-No! Haha..." Sooyoung laughed nervously. D-Did she pick up on it? she thought.

Jessica raised her brows before sighing and letting the topic go. "Hmm, okay..."

Sooyoung sighed in relief. She thought Jessica would find out but even so, she should stop joking around with girls, now that she has Jessica.

"I'm sure she said mean things about me," Jessica continued, looking at the ground. "Although she probably didn't realize what she was saying..."

Sooyoung turned to her. "What did she say?"

"I know it's weird for me to say it..." Jessica said as Sooyoung listened intently. "But please don't think of it as if she were joking around with you."

Sooyoung stared at her before nodding. "Hmm, okay?"

"When I found out how she felt..." Jessica continued. "I couldn't keep calm and I did something horrible to her..."

What exactly happened? Sooyoung thought.

"But why didn't you tell me about it? We're going out, right?" Sooyoung asked. "We should handle problems like this together!" 

Jessica didn't answer and Sooyoung began scolding her. "If someone as calm as you, Sica, tried to handle it by yourself--"

"You might not have noticed..." Jessica sighed wearily.

Oh, did I make her mad? Sooyoung thought nervously.

"I'm... really emotional. I worry about a lot of stuff..." Jessica muttered. "But if I pretended to be calm, things work out alright..."

Sooyoung looked at her for a while before smiling.

"I'm kind of happy though..."

Jessica looked up at her as Sooyoung reached and ruffled her hair gently.

"I think this is the first time you've shown me a weakness," Sooyoung smiled warmly as Jessica blushed. 

"I'm not really--"

"You're trying hard, Jessica..." Sooyoung continued, reaching out to pinch Jessica's cheeks. "You're protecting this time that we have together."

"..."

"You let yourself get hurt and held back the tears..." Sooyoung slid her hand, tucking some of Jessica's hair strands behind her ear. "I guess you're the kind of person who has hard time dealing with drama."

"Yeah..."

They both laughed as Jessica closed her eyes, the tears finally coming out of her eyes when she opened it.

It's the first time I've felt like this... Jessica thought. I have someone who understands me...

Sooyoung wiped the tears that was flowing down on Jessica's cheeks. 

"I'm always here for you..."

Jessica smiled and leaned down, resting her head on Sooyoung's shoulder. 

"Thank you, Youngie..." she muttered, making the taller girl blush at the nickname. "Thank you..."

Just by having someone like that... I feel like I've been saved. Jessica smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Well, aren't you persistent?" 

"My, what's wrong with a fan coming to watch a practice?"

Both of them stared at each other with fierce eyes, crossing their arms, dark aura surrounding the both of them. It was the basketball team's practice as both of them came to support the same person.

Sunny turned to look at the taller girl who was dribbling the ball and cheered. "Go Sooyoungie, go for it!"

Being so calm, Jessica just gestured a 'do-a-good-job' on Sooyoung while smiling before stepping on Sunny's foot.

"Yah!" 

Sooyoung and her teammates had a two-minute break. Hyoyeon walked towards Sooyoung, patting her shoulders lightly.

"Good luck there, Soo," Hyoyeon said as she looked at both of the girls outside the court who was bickering at each other.

"I can't even look..." Sooyoung sighed nervously as she went back to her other teammates.

 

 

 


 

A very short update. Sorry guys. After hearing about Tiffany and Nichkhun's dating rumor, I'm kind of suffering here. lol. My OTP list is freakin' destroyed! Huhuhu. :'( Elite family is *glass shattering*

But still, we should still support our girls. Whatever happens, let's just all be happy for them. Even if it hurts, in our case. Huhu.

Kindly wait for the next chappy~

Bye T___T