How does it taste like?

Together

Omniscient POV

 

It was their lunch break and as usual, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were having lunch on their favorite hangout. It was kinda new for Taeyeon though because Jessica's tagging along with them these days.

"Just let me have a little bite!" Sooyoung cried out, devouring Taeyeon's bread with her stare.

"Your bites are never little!" Taeyeon mocked as she tried to move her chocolate cornet away from Sooyoung's sight. It's the only food she eats during lunch so missing a large portion of her bread wouldn't satisfy her appetite like the usual.

"You meanie! You're so mean, Taengoo!"

Jessica continued sipping on her orange juice while watching the two, slowly getting used of this scene. Their afternoons were always the same and just by spending time with the two dorks, she isn't surprised anymore to see them bickering at each other every now and then.

"Look! It's your favorite advisor, Sunmi-seonsangnim!" Sooyoung lied as she pointed somewhere, trying to avert Taeyeon's attention from her cornet. 

"Huh? Where?!" Taeyeon looked around, looking for the y adviser she had her eyes on from some time now. The taller girl finally took a bite out of her cornet before she knew she was being tricked.

"Gyaah! My lunch!" Taeyeon dramatically screamed.

"I'll tell Tiffany you're checking out other girls!" Sooyoung grinned as she munched on the bread happily. 

"I don't care. She won't believe you anyway," Taeyeon scoffed and continued eating her bitten-in-half bread.

"You two sure get along well," Jessica said with a hint of sarcasm, getting the attention of the two. You could say the girl is somewhat, jealous.

Taeyeon huffed angrily while Sooyoung smiled widely, wrapping an arm around Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Me and Taeng? Yeah, we've been together since kindergarten!" Sooyoung exclaimed happily. "You can join us! We're the begrudgingly allied alliance!" 

"Y-Yeah..." Jessica muttered, wondering what does Sooyoung meant by that. She can really be weird sometimes...

Jessica might look calm and quiet most of the time but deep inside, she didn't like seeing Sooyoung having that kind of skinship to others.  One time, Sooyoung and her were doing beautification activities and some random girl went in front of them and straightforwardly asked Sooyoung out. Of course the taller girl immediately rejected but the next few days, it was almost the same. Sooyoung assured her that it happens a lot but that didn't lessen the anxiousness Jessica's been feeling. And by the fact that she talked to Taeyeon before, she felt really insecured that they were able to have such a close and special relationship.

"Sooyoung," Jessica called out. "Didn't they say that you have club activities this lunch break?" 

Jessica was just trying to stop Sooyoung from playing around with Taeyeon and also, reminded her about Sooyoung's club announcement yesterday.

"Oh shoot, I totally forgot!" Sooyoung stood up from her seat. 

"You didn't notice the time again..."

"I know..." the taller girl sighs. "Anyway, see ya later! Let's go home together again, Sica!" she continued before running away.

"Hey--" Taeyeon called out but Sooyoung already ran away.

She's going to leave me with Jessica for real?! Taeyeon exclaimed in her mind.

Seconds later, a dark aura was slowly creeping around her. Taeyeon smiled nervously as she turned to Jessica.

"You two sure get along well..." Jessica repeated in a scary tone, glaring at Taeyeon.

"Hey, calm down," Taeyeon reassured, smiling nervously. "Don't look at me like that!"

Taeyeon sighed and rested her arms on the table before burrying her head in it. 

"You like her, right?" Taeyeon started, her voice kinda muffled. "It's gonna , Sooyoung's an idiot."

Jessica's ears perked as she quickly defended her girlfriend. 

"Sooyoung's not an idiot!" she exclaimed furiously before switching back to her calm expression. "She just... slips past the point sometimes..." she muttered lowly.

She's in for some trouble. Taeyeon thought and mentally facepalmed.

They were silent for a while as they both stayed there, enjoying the breeze. They have never been alone like that till their first encounter with each other and it was kinda new for the both of them. The silence was torturing so Jessica decided to start a conversation since Taeyeon's just resting her head on top of the table.

"Hey, have you tried it?" Jessica started while looking at the sky.

"What?" the latter replied lazily.

"The candy that Sooyoung's always eating..." Jessica brought up, fidgeting. She's been wondering for a while why Sooyoung loves to eat the candy she always had in her pocket. Taeyeon sat up and grabbed her phone.

"Oh yeah, that ty-tasting candy?" Taeyeon replied as she played with her phone, actually waiting for any calls or messages from her girlfriend, Tiffany.

Jessica glared at her once again when Taeyeon bad-mouthed Sooyoung.

"What?" Taeyeon exclaimed nervously when Jessica was creeping her again. "Seriously, what?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica Jung's POV

 

"Jessica-ssi, here." 

I turned around as Nana gave a letter to me. "From who?"

"Sooyoung-ssi gave it to me."

"Thanks..."

Everyone started exiting the classroom since our classes ended early today but I stayed for a while. I opened the letter, wondering what Sooyoung's up to-- Why is there a bulk?

Sorry Jessica,

I've got some cleaning to do at the clubroom so just go home without me. 

- Sooyoung

As I looked at the bottom of the paper, a candy was taped on it and tell me if I'm wrong, it was the same candy Sooyoung always eat.

I took the tape off and stared at it for a while. 

An apology... she's really cute.

I opened the wrapper and popped the small, pebble-like candy inside my mouth.

As I was munching the candy inside my mouth, I looked out on one of the window of our classroom. It was really peaceful when almost all of the students are already going home. Well, I don't have the urge to go home yet so maybe, I should wait for Sooyoung.

Talking about Sooyoung, ever since elementary school, she's been tiny and stupid. We're in the same school back in elementary. She's never good at anything before. I kind of want to see what she looked like back then... but now, she has grown beautifully. That's why when people start to like her, she has no idea what to do and it was still new to her.

But...

Why did it have to be me?

Her skin slightly darkened by the sun... her big, bright eyes... her straight posture...

How could I keep my eyes off of her?

It was love at first sight.

Most of the girls are half-joking when they say it, but I know that there's at least one who's serious about her. Just like I was before, I'm a little different from them. And I'm different from Taeyeon-ssi too.

I want you to reassure me, Sooyoung. I want you to show me parts of you that you don't show anyone else...

"It's sweet..."

 

 

 

 

Choi Sooyoung's POV

 

I exited our clubroom as it was time to go home.

"It's kinda late now..." I muttered to no one as I went out to lock the clubroom since I'm the last one to go out.

As I closed the door behind me, I turned to the side and saw Jessica, holding her bag and smiling at me.

"You're still waiting?" I walked towards her. "You didn't have to, it's getting late!" I scratched my head, feeling embarrassed for making her wait.

"I just really wanted to go home with you," she said and smiled sweetly. I felt my heart raced for a bit there as I blushed.

"T-Thanks..."

It's been a few days since we've been together and walking together on our way home was a daily routine for us now.

I was walking ahead of Jessica as she was following behind and as usual, I was walking like a guy with my hands behind my head while she's walking rather feminine which is what I'm used to seeing her.

"It's kind of refreshing to walk home with you at this time of night!" I said delightfully, making a few turns as I look at her. I noticed that she's quiet and zoning out.

"Sica, what's wrong?" I asked as I stopped walking and turned around. "You don't seem right... are you okay?"

She snapped out and her face was red. "S-Sooyoung... I, uh..." she stuttered.

I leaned forward and looked closely at her.

"Do you not want... to go out with me?" I asked, looking at her sadly.

"N-No! I mean, no it's not that..." she quickly denied, still flustered. "I was just, uhm... the candy you gave me... was really good. Can I have another?" she asked, still stuttering.

Hmm, that was unexpected. Taeyeon would not ask for another or even eating one.

"Sure, but I just popped the last one in my mouth..."

An idea flashed in my mind as I grinned.

Why don't I for a bit?

Hmm...

"Then..." I hummed.

"Yeah?"

I stared at her as I brought up my hands to her face, cupping her cheeks. I leaned forward and captured her lips on mine.

We kissed for a while, at the sidewalk, with some people passing by, whispering, "How sweet..."

While kissing her, I purposely transferred the candy in . I pulled out and smiled widely.

"How is it? Good?"

She was standing like a statue, her eyes opened wide.

"I'm sorry, did you not want to?" I scratched my head, feeling embarrassed.

"I-I... I..." she was stuttering as I can see how blood rushed up her cheeks.

She's so cute...

"I thought it'd work since I put it in my mouth," I laughed, smiling at her afterwards.

She was still blushing like mad as she covered .

Did she like it?

"So... you wanted to, then?" I said teasingly, making her look up at me with embarrassed-yet-cute face. She turned her head away from me as I giggled.

That's right, I don't need to use my words. 

I chuckled and grabbed her wrist, dragging her towards the nearest park. At this time, some of the parks are quiet since it's late. We walk further away as we both stopped under a tree. I walked towards her as she stepped back until her back touched the tree. I trapped her between my arms as I leaned forward, tasting her cherry-tinted lips once again and by this, I just found my new addiction. We both shared a passionate kiss for a while.

"Kids these days..." we quickly pulled away when we heard someone passing by before disappearing, completely leaving us alone. We laughed before I went back at Jessica, continuing our business.

This is perfect... with just me and her alone in this park, sharing this sweet new sensation. Our very first kiss.

 

The summer sun had fallen from the sky... As long as the cicadas keep chirping, it'll be alright.

We don't have to say anything to each other...

We can just simply share the taste of this newfound addiction we've made.

 

 

 

 


 

Yo guys. Hahaha. Is this update alright? I'm actually running out of words to describe some but yeah, finished another chappy~

This one's kinda hard to edit since I only updated through mobile. Guys, where's the font selection? .^. lol. 

Kindly wait for the next chapter~

 

P.S: I appreciate your feedbacks. Thank you very much. Maybe I'll finish this one with the support of you guys. ^^

Lovelots~ :*