Rumors

Together

Omniscient POV

 

"I saw a girl from Class A hugging her!"

"No way!!"

By afternoon, everyone inside the campus were always like this. Gossiping about something, making rumors, and all. It was an every day scene in the all girls university.

"Ara even saw them walking home together."

"Wait, so the rumors are true?!"

Of course, there would be one topic or rumor to talk about every day or maybe, for a long time. It was not surprising anymore if you hear another topic being talked about and someone would also start riding on those.

"I'm not sure but... Sooyoung-ssi is kind of whatever but, Jessica-ssi seems really attached to her this past few days, don't you think?"

 

 

 ∞

 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon stayed inside their classroom once again. It was afternoon though but everyone left and decided to have their lunch in the cafeteria. 

"...that's the rumor I've been hearing about you two," Taeyeon finished as they were talking about the latest rumor spreading around the campus.

"Why do they think I'm kind of 'whatever'?" Sooyoung asked as she popped a candy inside .

"That's what you take offense with...?"

"Then what?"

Taeyeon facepalmed and sighed. 

"They said that because you have a lot of rumors flying around about you but Jessica-ssi haven't had any rumors about her until now."

Sooyoung's been sitting on the floor as she looked up at Taeyeon as she was sitting on a chair. 

"Taeng, why are you bringing this up anyway?"

"Well..." Taeyeon scratched her head and remembered what happened to her lately.

"Hey, is the rumor true?!"

"Hey, tell us about it!"

"Taeyeon-ssi!"

"Hey!!!"

She sighed as she encountered almost all of Sooyoung's fangirls, bombarding her with questions about the rumor.

"Everyone has been making a big deal about it and asking me," she said, sighing wearily.

Sooyoung's mouth formed into an 'o' as she listened, though, she really didn't care.

"Woah, they sure are courageous," Sooyoung nonchalantly said.

"I can't believe they'd go directly attack the type B queen!" the shorter girl exclaimed angrily as she hit Sooyoung's head quite harshly. Sooyoung just grinned toothily, giggling at the said nickname of Taeyeon.

"Type B Queen, pfft," Sooyoung snorted as Taeyeon just glared at her.

"You're the idol of the all-girl's school and it looks like I was born to take care of you, seriously," Taeyeon said, shaking her head. "Anyways, I heard you were ranked second as the all-girl's schools best players in basketball?"

"I was number one on the team!" Sooyoung said delightfully. "But the game between regulars is really fierce right now so I've got to stay focused..."

"Oh, okay..." Taeyeon hummed, not really wanting to talk about anything that is related to sports since she's never interested about those stuff.

Sooyoung, noticing the awkward silence Taeyeon made, she then took out a packet of candy though it was different than before. Taeyeon's attention was immediately directed to it. 

"You're eating a different kind of candy today..."

Sooyoung popped a new candy in as she looked at the packet. "Oh, this?" 

"Yeah?"

"A first year called Sunbun-- Lee Soonkyu gives them to me sometimes. She knows that I love candies," Sooyoung smiled. "Sometimes she brings me handmade candies, too!"

Taeyeon tried to remember the name and a small, petite girl, looking all cute and adorable flashed in her mind. "Oh, that chic who follows you around..."

Sooyoung nodded. Afterwards, no one spoke as they enjoyed the silence for a while.

Sooyoung looked at her wristwatch and noticed the time. She stood up and turned to Taeyeon.

"Hey, gotta go..."

"Sure, sure..." Taeyeon motioned her hand to shoo Sooyoung away as the taller girl chuckled.

As Sooyoung lifted her bag and placed it on her shoulder, she turned to Taeyeon once again.

"But, you know..." Sooyoung said seriously. "I feel like it's okay if I don't say anything to the rumors..."

"Oh?"

"But I wouldn't want Jessica to hate me because of that," Sooyoung smiled. "After all, I can't help but want to go out with a beautiful girl like her." 

Taeyeon gawked. How much are they doing where people can see them? she thought, shaking her head at Sooyoung.

"Oh well," Sooyoung stretched her arms. "I want to be with her more... I want to hold her hand more... We don't have much time together, since we're in different grades."

Sooyoung ran out of the classroom and closed the door, not forgetting to show a child-like grin to Taeyeon through the small glass of the door.

"She's so simple..."

 

 

 

 

Jessica Jung's POV

 

"...last semester's volunteers for the school beautification club focused up on cleaning up the outer grounds, but..." 

Our head speaker said as we listened to the discussion. We're having a meeting between members of the school beautification club and Sooyoung and I were here since we're both active members. Sooyoung was currently sitting in front of me and resting her head on her arms, smiling. Seriously, she's always not listening and then asking me about what we're gonna do afterwards.

"In May, we'll be experiencing a lot of rain, so..." 

I started taking down notes and listened carefully. Though how hard I tried to listen, a lot of stuff also started running inside my mind during the discussion.

"Jessica-ssi, is everything okay? You look down," our head spoke up, eyes directing towards me now, even Sooyoung.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's nothing," I smiled and waved my hands. I should stop overthinking, seriously. 

Ever since those rumors--

I stopped overthinking when I felt something rubbing my knees as my body shivered a bit. I looked down and saw a foot, tickling my knees. It was Sooyoung's.

I turned to her and she was looking at me, smiling.

"Geez, Soo! Take this seriously!" I mouthed at her, making sure that no one noticed us.

But Sooyoung kept rubbing her foot on my knees until she accidentally move her foot further, rubbing my inner thighs instead.

"Hyaaa!" I screamed, standing abruptly. I blushed furiously as everyone's attention were once again averted to me.

"...Jessica-ssi?" our head looked at me weirdly.

Oh my God... It was one of my weakness! I can't help not to scream because of that!

"I-I'm sorry... Err..." I said, blushing like mad right now. I can tell, I looked like a human who has a tomato head right now.

"Th-There was a... b-bug!" I covered up, trying to save myself. I don't want to get embarrassed like that!

I glared at Sooyoung as she laughed silently, still had her head resting on her arms.

"A bug?!"

"Where, where, what kind of bug?!"

The other members started panicking, looking around the floor. "There, is that it?!"

I sat down quietly and let them have ruckus for a while. Seriously...

I kicked Sooyoung's legs under as she kept laughing.

"Come on, everyone, stop it! We still have a discussion!"

 

 

 

 

Omniscient POV

 

"You were the one who wanted to talk to me?" Jessica asked as she looked out the window. "Why are you asking me about that... and why aren't you asking Sooyoung instead?"

"Because she's head over heels for you right now," the shorter girl said as she leaned against the wall. "And you're the one with all the rumors about, right?" 

Jessica remained silent as the shorter girl sighed.

"So think about what I just said," the shorter girl continued. "As for me... I want to respect Sooyoung's choice."

 

 

 

 

Choi Sooyoung's POV

 

"It's so hot..." I fanned myself as I loosened one button of my uniform. "Why is it so hot at this time of the morning?"

I'm on my way to our school when I noticed Jessica walking ahead of me.

"Hey, Jessica! Jessica!" I called out for her. She stopped walking but she didn't turned around to look at me. She just tilted her head to the side and then continued walking.

Huh? Is she avoiding me?

"Maybe she didn't hear me..." 

 

 

 

 

Omniscient POV

 

"Hey, Taengoo..."

"What?"

"I think, Jessica's avoiding me today and I'm not really sure why..."

"Huh?"

"At lunch too..."

Sooyoung was talking to Taeyeon as they're both hanging out on their usual place. 

"You have no idea, then," Taeyeon said while checking her nails casually.

"I kinda do..."

"Huh? You do? I was just kidding about that."

"What? Then..." the taller girl started thinking as she bit her thumb anxiously. "Maybe, I flirted with her and did stuff even though she didn't like it..."

"Heh, what?"

"But I did it to her because I loved her shy little reaction, so maybe that's why..." Sooyoung said as she started thinking what did she do that would make Jessica avoid her.

"Hey, hey..." Taeyeon said and looked at her weirdly. "Are you some kind of a y, old guy?"

"I mean, it was weird for Jessica to be interested in me in the first place..." Sooyoung said, ignoring what Taeyeon just said. "What do I do, Taengoo? We've been a weird couple from the beginning!"

"Are you stupid?!" Taeyeon started laughing. 

Seriously, she's not helping at all... Sooyoung thought.

"Well then, you know what's coming next..." Taeyeon said and her tone suddenly became serious.

"What?"

"The breakup," she continued before cracking up. 

"What? Nooooo--" Sooyoung exclaimed in horror but then she heard her phone vibrated.

"Check it," Taeyeon said, still looking at her nails lazily.

Sooyoung opened her phone and got a message from Jessica.

From: Sica ♡

Message: We need to talk. I'm fine whenever club is over, so please come to the usual place we meet.

"Taengoo! Look at this!" she screamed as she showed the message to Taeyeon.

"Shut up," she said before she read the message. "What's wrong with that?" she asked, raising her brows at Sooyoung.

"The breakup... she's gonna talk to me about the breakup..."

"Hey, don't take it seriously," Taeyeon chuckled. "Come on, she just wanted to talk."

Oh my God... this midget is really not helping. I'm getting a bit nervous still... Sooyoung thought, sighing wearily.

"I'm not going..." Sooyoung muttered.

"Huh? Are you stupid??"

"If she's going to cut me to pieces like that, I'm not going!" she whined.

"Go, damnit! It's probably nothing bad and I'm just teasing you a while ago. Go!"

"How are you so sure, Taengoo?" Sooyoung said as she began acting like a child. Taeyeon just facepalmed and then shooed her away.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Heyyo~

Imma add Sunbun as Jessica's rival! Don't worry, she won't bother that much. Hihihi :>

Wait for another update tomorrow!!

Ciao~

Author is feeling giddy right nao :') Lol