Teaser #5: 'Alien Maknae' Son Dong Woon

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

Dong Woon browsed through the CDs carefully just in case he miss on- "AH! I FOUND IT! SON DAMBI'S NEW ALBUM!" He shrieked like the fanboy he was and ran to the payment counter, practically floating his way there. He stood in line, hugging his album.

"(In English) Excuse me?" Dong Woon turned around to be greeted by a foreign couple. "(In English) Do you know where the nearest hotel is?"

"(In English) H-hotel? K-know?" He was confused, did he have 'I speak english' written on his face?

"(In English) Yes, a hotel."

"(In English) S-sorry sorry, me do not know english." SOMEONE SAVE HIM.

"Oh you don't? Sorry we thought you were a foreigner too. DOn't worry, we speak Korean. Do you know where's the nearest hotel?"

After giving them directions, they were off. He breathed a sign of relief when they left. "Yes another person who thought I was a foreigner. He held his album up and stared at it. "Dambi nim, why am I like this~?"

Another rising star in the dance world is north's Son Dong Woon. The year 1 student specializes in salsa, locking and techno. Known as the 'Alien Maknae', his nationality and age is often questioned but his dance skills isn't. Ranking 3rd in north's recent ranking charts was no easy feat.

Dong Woon is usually the peacemaker among his friends and he always has a positive outlook on every situation. If you mention Son Dambi, you can experience his fanboy first hand. Remember to bring your earplugs along!