Teaser #9: 'Charismatic Tiger ' Hwang Seon Ji

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"Thank you so much for helping me!" 

"It's ok!" Seon Ji stood up and smiled, "I like you a lot so I don't mind!" The boy before her blushed and immediately grabbed her hand. "E-eh!?"

"R-really!? I like you a lot too ever since I first saw you... PLEASE BE MINE!" Not this again...

"I'm sorry when I said like I didn't mean it that way!" 

"...What?" He slowly let go of her hands and his own hands slumped to his sides. Oh dear.

"P-please don't be sad!"

"It's ok... I understand..." Slowly, he walked away. 

Seon Ji watch as he turned around the corner. She bent down on the floor and started ruffling her own hair. "Aish! I did it again! I really need to stop this..."

Year 2's Hwang Seon Ji is an ace among aces! Well... almost. Specializing in Popping, Hip Hop and Ballet, this girl ranked 5th in north's recent ranking matches! The 'Charismatic Tiger' is beyond fierce on stage, scaring people with her dance moves alone. In the recent ranking matches, she came out 5th.

But don't be mistaken! She is nothing like that off stage. Lazy? Yes. Quiet? In front of strangers. Dense? ABSOLUTELY. She tends to lead people on with out the intention to. Landing her in the most awkward situations. As for the rivalry between the two branches... Hmmm... What was that again?

A/N: Congratulations  Octoberettes  ! Seriously, her bias is the hardest to chose. Also, I'm surprised at how well her profile matches the personality of her love interest. COMMENT OR DIE. Your choice (: