Teaser #2: 'Popping Dragon' Yong Jun Hyung

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

Jun Hyung tossed and his bed, this day was officially awarded the most boring day of the year award. His buddies were out doing god knows what and his girlfriend, Hara, was out with her underground dance crew. His door slammed opened.

"Yong Jun Hyung! Get your lazy out of bed!"

"Umma... Don't disturb me... Not like I have anything to do anything..."

"What about practicing your dance then."

"I'm perfect."

Jung Hyung's mother sighed and put a finger to her chin, deep in thought; How was she suppose to get her lazy dancer out of bed? Dancer... Ah! There was that foolproof method! "I heard north branch's Yang Yo Seob has perfected 3 more dan-" Jun Hyung threw his covers on the floor and dashed passed her out of the room.

"I WILL NOT LOSE TO THAT SHOT BASTARD."

Jun Hyung's mother stood there and blinked. She laughed, "if Jun Hyung wasn't a dancer, he did probably be the nation's next national runner."

"AH! I FORGOT TO CHANGE OUT OF MY BOXERS."

...Maybe she should send him back to nursery first.

The 'Two Faced Rookie' of south Cube, Yong Jun Hyung. Currently in year 3, he specializes in popping, locking, hip hop and techno. He used to do Bboy but after dislocating his shoulder 3 times, his mum told him that it was either a style change or no more dance. That's how he became Korea's 'Popping Dragon'. In south's recent ranking, he was no.1.

When it comes to dance, those who do not know him personally think he is a cold person without any emotions what so ever but his friends know better. He is constantly joking and playing pranks. His hatred for Yang Yo Seob of the north? No words can describe.