Teaser #1: 'Sunshine Rookie' Yang Yo Seob

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"Food..." Yo Seob walked into the kitchen with his eyes closed and hands held out like a zombie. "Give me food...."

His mum chuckled and held out a piece of toast in front of him which he gratefully chewed on, not even holding it. "Do you really need me to feed you honey?"

He finished up the food and smiled, "Umma is the best!" He plopped down on the chair and opened up his eyes, revealing sparkling brown orbs. "Oh yeah, where's appa?"

"Out to deliver food."

"Soo Yun?"

"Out to practice with her underground dance crew."

"Again~?" He whined. Seriously, sometimes she works a little too hard.

"Well, she isn't as naturally talented as you, her dear older brother, So she has to work twice as hard." 

"I know I know... But I'm worried..."

"You always are," she laughed. "I am so glad my two babies are so close to each other."

"Of course we are! Soo Yun is my dearest sister!" He giggled. He loved his family dearly. Sure they weren't rich but to him, he had everything he needed; A complete family.

The 'Sunshine Rookie' of North Cube. Currently in year 2, he specializes in popping, Bboy, Hip Hop and Techno. He is widely known for being able to learn a dance on the spot making him the 'Dance Copy Machine' of Seoul. Awarded a scholarship spot in Cube, he is also the older brother of year 1's Yang Soo Yun. In the recent branch ranking, he came out no.1 for the north branch yet again.

Aside from being known for his dancing skills, he is also the school heartthrob with his sunshine personality. He always has a fool's grin on his face but whose complaining? But he can get VERY competitive. Proven after he and Jun Hyung had 1 dance contest (which never ended cause they kinda went overboard and exhausted each other out...) and turned into the worse rivals in the history of Cube.