Chapter 4

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"See you umma! We promise to visit often~" Soo Yun hugged her mother as Yo Seob helped their father carry out the last of their luggage to Yo Seob's care.

"You better! And remember, look after your brother."

"Hey! Shouldn't you be asking me to look after her?"

"We all know Soo Yun is more matured then you~"

"Umma!!!" Yo Seob puffed his cheeks causing the entire family to erupt into laughter.

"Take care kiddo!" His father grabbed him by the neck and ruffled his necked as he tried to struggle.

"Yeah you too appa!" He ran over to hug his mum, "bye umma!" 

"I was serious about the look after your brother part." she whispered to Soo Yun.

"UMMA!"

Laughter once again. Yo Seob looked around. He was going to miss this scenario. To think it will be replaced by Yong Jun Hyung's image..

... "SOMEONE KILL ME!!!" Yo Seob screamed out loud and pulled at his own hair. He blinked a few times and looked back at his family who were staring at him with worried eyes. Opps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You? Living with Yang Yo Seob!?" Jun Hyung's mum stood up and slammed the table. "... I better get insurance."

"Umma, just chill. If anyone is dying, it will be him."

"I'm getting insurance for when you go to jail AND when you die." Jun Hyung rolled his eyes. Either his mum had a dark sense of humor or... Actually that seems pretty possible. "I hope you guys don't get the same room."

"I will kill myself when I do so that you can claim your insurance." Jun Hyung smirked and went to the front door. "Bye umma, I'll call back." He gave her a hug.

"Bye son, take care, don't die, don't go to jail, don't kill Yang Yo Seob."

"Impossible. Especially the last one."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Turn left... Ah! I see the mansi- OI SOO YUN! WAKE UP!!!" Yo Soeb nudged her in the ribs.

"H-huh? W-what?" She opened her eyes and hurriedly wipe her drool. 1 hour of driving can be quite boring you know!

"Soo Yun is drooling again~!"

"Shut up and park the damn car oppa!" She pouted. Once Yo Seob parked his car perfectly in the giant garage, possibly killing 3 or 4 cats in the process, they got off and unloaded their luggage. They stood before the giant front door. "This is it."

"God bless me." Yo Seob opened the giant door and a pillow immediately flew past him.