Teaser #8: 'Seducing Abyss' Park Eun Hye

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

A/N: Jjang! Time for the applications to come in! Lee Gi Kwang is so popular. Scary ._. I shall take my time to read through. In the mean time, I present you with the first chosen applicant! I'm going to purposely NOT post on the chosen applicants wall to see if they pay attention to my fic at all. If there is no comment then another applicant will be chosen! 

"That girl is so creepy..."

"I know right... Her eyes..." The group of teens hurriedly walked away. Eun Hye looked on as they left. Yes, she had her earpiece on but her Ipod was out of battery so basically she heard all their insults.

It's not like she wanted this at all.

She sighed, why must people judge a book by it's cover? True, her eyes shoot out lasers they petrify you but beneath all she is just another misunderstood girl. "This world is so superficial." She got up and left. 

Well, not that she minded or anything. She loves peace and quiet ever since the trauma she received as a child. All she needs is her older sister and her south Cube family. 

They are the only ones who know the real her. 

Eun Hye of the south is one of the aces in year 3. Specializing in Popping, Hip Hop and Salsa, she is known as the 'Seducing Abyss'. Why? Her dance moves are beyond seductive. Look into her eyes and you will find yourself lost in a trance. And yes, you guessed it. She was 4th in south's ranking matches.

One very simple word to describe her would be quiet. She lived overseas in the past with her family. She was a happy girl until her sister, Park Bom, left for Korea to join a dance school. Depressed, she became the cold girl she is now resulting in her being bullied my her schoolmates. She came back to Korea to follow her sister's footsteps. She only opens up to a chosen few such as her family and south Cube, her second family. Rivalry with the north? She doesnt give a damn.

A/N: Congratulations  winterprincess   ! Btw Park Bom is a normal dancer in this fic, not a idol so I will change the way you met your love interest. Comment or I will get rid of your character hehehehe. -evil laughter- Other Doo Joon applicants, I hope you will still show this fic some love!