Teaser #4: '4D Prince' Jang Hyun Seung

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"Come back back back to me! I'm waiting you, you!" Hyun Seung gave a perfect sharp turn. He stood in that pose for awhile, only to completely collapsed to the ground. Damn this new dance was energy consuming! What was it called again? 'Shock'?

"Yah! Get up!" Someone kicked Hyun Seung gently. He opened his eyes to see Haw, his mentor.

"Spare meeeeee." He whined and started rolling, yes, rolling away from Haw as he tried to kick him.

"Yah! Stop being so 4D! I can't believe you're the chairperson of the south branch..." Haw sighed.

"You want to know why? Simple. If Jun Hyung was to take over, all hell would brake loose cause he has no self control plus I'm awesome!" Hyun Seung sat up cross legged and stuck out his tongue.

"Psh, you're no-" Haw stopped to reconsider his words. "Ok fine, you are awesome but ONLY because you're hardworking."

"Yes I am." He smirked and grabbed his bag, following Haw out. "Hyung, what are you doing in school on a sunday?"

"Some idiots screwed up their mid year mock exams, I had to sacrifice my precious weekend to help them brush up their dances."

Hyun Seung chuckled, " to be you."

The leader of south cube is non other than Jang Hyun Seung himself. Currently in his final year, Hyun Seung specializes in jazz, locking and techno. His weird personality and pursuit in perfection has earned him the title of the '4D Prince' in Korea's dance scene. In south's recent ranking charts, his emerged 2nd.

When left alone, he is always staring into space thinking of god knows what. His 4D-ness always catches his friends off guard making them very wary of him but surprisingly, he is the most matured one among his friends. He doesn't care much about the rivalry between the two branches.