Chapter 5

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"W-what the hell was th- WOAH!" Yo Seob crouched down, barely dodging yet another pillow. "This place is dangerous already and I haven't even fought with Jun Hyung!" Before them was a place of absolute messiness. The north side and south side stood on opposite ends.

Soo Yun noticed Eun Hye at the side listening to her Ipod. She walked over and poked her on the shoulder, signaling her to remove her earpiece. "What happened?"

"Well..."

-FLASHBACK-

"So it's decided, the north side will get the first floor and the south side will get the second floor!" Doo Joon grinned victoriously.

"B-but it's troublesome to climb to the second floor!" Hee Mi whined. "Well, not that I mind or anything..."

"Heh. Live with it little girl."

"Shut up Son Dong Woon!"

"You're the on who started this!"

"Yoon Doo Joon, trying to gang up on little girls now? The north side is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C." Jun Hyung smirked.

"Yah! Who you calling pathetic!"

"The north side are, Hwang Seon Ji." Hyun Seung rolled his eyes only to be hit in the face with a pillow.

-END-

"And the rest was history."

Yo Seob started laughing like a mad man as Soo Yun shook her head, shouting, "Dong Woon oppa! I'm disappointed! You should have thrown a vase instead!"

"Yah... Little girl..." Hyun Seung glared.

"No one calls my sister a little girl." Yo Seob stepped forward. "Even though she really is one."

"OPPA!"

Jun Hyung snickered, "Kids."

"What did you say, Yong Jun Hyung?"

"I said you're a kid, Yang Yo Seob."

"YA-"

"Stop it!" Hee Mi stood between them. "Enough is enough! Doo Joon and Hyun Seung, could you please set aside your differences and take control? How are we going to get to the finals this way!"

"...Fine." Doo Joon extended a hand to Hyun Seung, "truce?"

"Truce." They shook hand and looked at Yo Seob and Jun Hyung. "Truce?"

"HELL NO!"

"Can we just settle the damn room arrangements first?" Frankly, Eun Hye was getting REALLY irritated. This was way too much noise for her liking.

"Fine. Anyone got colored sticks?" In reply to Doo Joon's question, Hyun Seung whiped out 10 giant stick from his back pocket. "W-woah... How did you fit all that... Never mind. Whoever gets matching sticks will room together. Ready? Chose!"

--------------------------------------

"This is no different from just now..." Eun Hye slammed her head on the table. Normally, girls did be over the moon to room with Yoon Doo Joon but seriously... This guy was too noisy!

"So, you're Park Eun Hye?"

"..."

"How old are you?"

"..."

"W-"

"SHUT UP!" Eun Hye stood up and left the room, slamming the door.

"D-did she just ignore me? IMPOSSIBLE! DID SHE FORGET TO WEAR HER SPECTACLES OR SOMETHING!?"

------------------------------------------------

Gi Kwang and Seon Ji sat on their respective beds, shaking their heads.

"I don't get it. Why are they always fighting?" Gi Kwang sighed.

"I know right! Aren't we sister schools?"

"Yeah! This is so stupid!"

"We should be working together!"

"Yeah!" They crossed their arms and puffed their cheeks. Seriously... How dense can this two get?"

----------------------------------------------

Hee Mi brushed her hair, "why did I end up rooming with him..."

"Be happy that you're rooming with someone as awesome as me!" Dong Woon smirked.

"If I remember, Mr Awesome's crew lost to my crew 4 years ago."

"Oh? You still remember? Because you love me right?"

"Don't make me kill you..."

---------------------------------------------

HYun Seung unpacked his clothes into the cardboard when he felt something hit him. On the floor was a paper ball. He opened it up.

I HATE YOU ♥

He heard a snicker from behind. He walked up to the bed and threw the covers off to see Soo Yun covering , failing to stop her laughter. "Y-yes?"

He pasted a post it note on her forehead and left the room. She took it off and read it.

<3

"IRRITATING."

-------------------------------------------------

So, there's only two people left. Yes, those two. Which two? We-

"YONG JUN HYUNG, I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU TOO YANG YO SEOB."

Everyone looked in the direction of their room and mumbled, "like I said, I should room with him instead. The house is going to get destroyed..."