Teaser #10: 'Energizing Wind' Shin Hee Mi

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

Dong Ho leaned on the wall of  Hee Mi's room and sighed, "practicing again?" 

"Yeah." She replied without turning to him. She was too busy with her dance and when it comes to bboy, losing your focus could result in fatal injuries. Especially when you have the same condition Hee Mi have.

"Don't overwork yourself kae? Promise me."

Hee Mi stopped and walked towards the music players, offing it. She walked toward Dong Ho and hugged him, "Don't worry big brother, I promise not to push myself. After all, I don't want to risk my dance career."

Dong Ho smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. "I know you don't, I'm just worried. After all, I'm the cause of it al-" Hee Mi pressed a finger on his lips.

"It's not your fault." She smiled and left the room.

Dong Ho stood rooted to the ground even after she left. "It is my fault. Both you and I know it."

South's Shin Hee Mi is in year 1. Hee Mi is skilled in Bboy, Salsa and Ballet. Known as the 'Energizing Wind', she can be the hard rocking Bboy or the graceful ballerina. In the recent ranking matches, she scored 5th. 

Always smiling, she is the perfect definition of a selfless friend. Always thinking about others and often forgetting about herself. She grew up well, loved by family and friends alike but she holds a secret that only two people knows. She treasures her south family a lot. The rivalry with north? Well, there is that 1 boy that she despises.

A/N: Congratulations QieYue19 Your app really appealed to me I loved it! <3 Comment or die! <3