Chapter 6

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

"So for this year's 'SK Dance Off'..."

"WHATEVER YOU OBESE TONGUE JERK!"

"For the first round..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SHORT IMP!?"

"We have to..."

"YOU HEARD M-"

"ENOUGH! STOP IT BEFORE I CALL PRINCIPAL HONG TO TAKE YOU GUYS OUT OF-" Doo Joon slammed the table and turned around, sending a death glare towards the direction only to raise his eyebrows. They were on a couch and Jun Hyung was on top of Yo Seob and they froze in a positions whereby they were grabbing at each other's hair and shirt. "-'SK Dance Off 2011'... What the..."

Yo Seob quickly pushed Jun Hyung off him and walked over to sit beside Soo Yun, fuming. "You guy?"

"YANG SOO YUN."

"Please, someone save me from that gay guy who is in love with me!" Jun Hyung cried in a sarcastic tone.

"YONG JUN HY-"

Doo Joon placed a hand in his pocket. "The phone is taking off from Doo Joon's pocket." 

"SORRY HYUNG!" They both bowed immediately. Of course, not forgetting to glare at each other.

"Troublesome brats..." Eun Hye grumbled.

"Yeah they are, aren't the- HEY DON'T PUT ON YOUR HEADPHONES WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Too late. Doo Joon's charms are not working at all. "Damn it... Anyway, as I was saying before I was oh so rudely interrupted by insert-names-here," he looked at the trouble duo who just looked away. "The 1st round will be... special. On the day of the competition itself, 4 dance styles will be chosen at random and we will have to perform it immediately. Since we don't know what will come out, we will have to prepare for all the dance styles."

"E-eh!? But that's so troublesome..." Seon Ji and Gi Kwang chorused.

"We do what we have to do in order to win." Hyun Seung rolled around the floo- wait, what?

Hee Mi shook her head. "Oppa... stop being so 4D..." 

"ANYWAY," Dong Woon, being the mighty peacemaker he was, knew that this was a chance for them to start war so he HAD to drive the topic back on the right track. "What are the dance styles?"

"Locking, Popping, Salsa, Ballroom, Bboy, Jazz, Techno and Ballet."

"Well, we will have to start off by settling the dancers for each styles right? Let's see..." Yo Seob grabbed the piece of paper that had the personal particulars of the students involved.

Popping Yang Yo Seob ll Yong Jun Hyung ll Lee Gi Kwang ll Yang Soo Yun ll Park Eun Hye ll Hwang Seon Ji

Locking Yong Jun Hyung ll Jang Hyun Seung ll Son Dong Woon

Bboy Yang Yo Seob ll Yoon Doo Joon ll Lee Gi Kwang ll Shin Hee Mi

Techno Yang Yo Seob ll Yong Jun Hyung ll Jang Hyun Seung ll Son Dong Woon

Hip Hop Yang Yo Seob ll Yong Jun Hyung ll Park Eun Hye ll Hwang Seon Ji

Ballroom Yoon Doo Joon ll Lee Gi Kwang

Salsa Yoon Doo Joon ll Son Dong Woon ll Park Eun Hye ll Shin Hee Mi

Jazz Jang Hyun Seung ll Yang Soo Yun

Ballet Yang Soo Yun ll Hwang Seon Ji ll Shin Hee Mi

"Meh~ Loser Jun Hyung doesn't know how to bboy!" Yo Seob stuck his tongue out playfully.

"I wonder who is that short kid who doesn't know locking?"

"I will crush you."

"You're too small to crush me."

"Ya-"

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY!" Everyone groaned. Eun Hye picked up the piece of paper, "This ain't good... The dance styles are kind of unbalanced."

Hyun Seung and Doo Joon looked at each other and smirked. "We're Cube, what can we not do?"

"Time to learn new dance styles huh? I'm ready!" Soo Yun stood up and stretched.

"First, we need to settle the teams first..."